Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Helxig
9 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I can't imagine her doing choreography wtf :giveup:

Also imagine the amount of tripping that will happen live (if she does dance live) :selena:

Well she does her little flouncy dances during her shows and in some music videos. It'll be cute if she trips lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so funny:selena: At the end, it seems like she's playing some salsa music and the crowd sounds like a bunch of birds. And this video's the proof that she walks 5 km in each performance:ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Yes, I'm bored:poot:

MonsterPaws

I ADORE her.

Wish she'd release a second album though some time soon.

Music videos are cool and all but they only curb my craving for so long :( 

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

This is so funny:selena: At the end, it seems like she's playing some salsa music and the crowd sounds like a bunch of birds. And this video's the proof that she walks 5 km in each performance:ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I'm bored:poot:

OH WOW :air::laughga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Who would you want Melanie to collab with if she could? :oprah: (not on her album ofc cause it would mess up her tracklist :lolly:)

I could see Melanie collab with The Weeknd tbh, their voices fit nicely imo :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Who would you want Melanie to collab with if she could? :oprah: (not on her album ofc cause it would mess up her tracklist :lolly:)

I could see Melanie collab with The Weeknd tbh, their voices fit nicely imo :poot:

I think she'd sound good with Troye Sivan or Halsey

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

I think she once said she'd like to collaborate with him so I think it'd be possible:excited2:

blackstar

omg I love this perfromance so much. :diane: Only thing that is getting on my nerves about this perfromance is her make up but everything else about it is so perfect. :diane:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, blackstar said:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? :cryga:

I can't see the video can somebody tell me? :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

9 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I can't see the video can somebody tell me? :selena:

That little girl is in her house with her parents and then she goes out and a creepy ice cream truck arrives. She runs back to the house and asks her mom to cut a finger with a knife. Then she takes the bloody finger (she also has blood in her face) and gives it to an ugly creature that appears from the truck's inside. In return the creature gives her an icecream. The truck leaves and the girl stays there in the street eating her ice cream with blood in her face:selena:

Archived