đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, blackstar said:

During one of the live sessions from her Waitress live streams, Katy said that she LOVES Melanie :tony:

:tony: She also tweeted that her favourite song is Soap. The girl has taste:diane: + She invited Melanie to a Spotify event she hosted back in 2016

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

btw @Irrelevant why did you @ me other day in Katy Perry thread. Thread was closed or something when I saw the notification :poot:

I was saying it was reductive and tagged the Mel crew and then it got locked :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
6 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

:tony: She also tweeted that her favourite song is Soap. The girl has taste:diane: + She invited Melanie to a Spotify event she hosted back in 2016

What's her least fav tho :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
34 minutes ago, blackstar said:

During one of the live sessions from her Waitress live streams, Katy said that she LOVES Melanie :tony:

What what what??? Can someone dig up receipts? I wonder if Melanie knows that Katy knows who she is and loves her :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
24 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

WAIT. This event where Melanie wore one of her most iconic outfits was hosted by Katy?? How did I not know this. Damn. And Katy tweeted at her. I had no idea.

Irrelevant

Btw I hadn't watched any Melanie interviews because I'm a fake stan :ladyhaha: Any recommendations :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Btw I hadn't watched any Melanie interviews because I'm a fake stan :ladyhaha: Any recommendations :selena:

Before you watch any Melanie interviews beware that she is very shy and says "like" a lot :sweat:

I like this one because it's when she was in my country :flutter:

Irrelevant
On 4/15/2017 at 8:34 AM, Irrelevant said:

Melanie Martinez is an American singer, songwriter and music video director. Her musical career first started when she auditioned at reality competition 'The Voice.' She performed an acoustic version of Britney's Spears hit single, 'Toxic,' and chose Adam Levine to be her coach. She got eliminated during Week 5, but that didn't stop her from achieving her dreams. She released her single, 'Dollhouse,' February 2014. The song made her get widespread notice and the video caught many people's attention. Her second single, 'Carousel,' was also featured on the preview of American Horror Story: Freak Show.

She released her first EP, 'Dollhouse,' May 2014. By then she already attracted lots of people and her fanbase was growing quickly. June 2015, she released the lead single for her first full-length LP, 'Pity Party.' She also directed her first video with the song. Cry Baby was released on August 14, 2015 to critical acclaim, and surely snatched many wigs, half colored or not. She then proceeded to release self-directed Music Videos for every song on the album, and here we are today :excited2:

Updated the OP :hor: Thinking of adding a charts section later :hor:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Before you watch any Melanie interviews beware that she is very shy and says "like" a lot :sweat:

I've been knew :poot: I have watched some videos online before :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I like this one because it's when she was in my country :flutter:

she called her album Dollhouse? :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
Just now, Irrelevant said:

she called her album Dollhouse? :air:

I hope she was referring to the title of her EP and not the Crybaby album :laughga: 

Irrelevant
Just now, Helxig said:

I hope she was referring to the title of her EP and not the Crybaby album :laughga: 

interviewers/media always mess stuff like this up :laughga:

I remember a news article saying that Lust For Life was Lana Del Rey's first album since Ultraviolence, like :laughga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

blackstar
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

What what what??? Can someone dig up receipts? I wonder if Melanie knows that Katy knows who she is and loves her :wtf:

There was a video on Katy's YouTube channel but she deleted it/locked it few days after Witness stream ended.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Irrelevant

I came across this mess again: http://www.billboard.com/articles/review/6671140/melanie-martinez-cry-baby-album-review

Enter with caution :poot:

Btw I calculated Cry Baby's average Metacritic (well idk how they score people so it's like an estimate :poot:) score off of the scores on Wikipedia (she didn't get one for Cry baby) and she got a 77 :hor: For your reference, The Fame Monster, Gaga's highest Metacritic album, got a 78 :hor:

Spoiler

:poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

This so true lmao. She's so adorable:wub:

Archived