Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Haroon
11 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Poor GAGASGODDESS :air:

Also idk about you but can you ask the mod system to allow people to create new artists threads and lock the older ones? I mean how outdated are some of them :poot: @Haroon a new topic to discuss in Modland? :poot:

Yeah what Venusfly said, we're totally fine with locking old ones and new ones being made, just bring it up to us in Support and we'll go from there :happy:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

I have like a love/hate relationship with Melanie. I think she's an amazing artist, but I go through fazes with her music. First I hated it then I loved it, then I stopped listening, then I loved her again. My friends and I actually saw her live and it was so much fun! We even started the encore lol. I just got annoyed when I saw all these little girls videoing the whole concert. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how the next album will come out. I wonder if she'll drop the child theme after this next album. Idk but she's definitely and interesting artist 

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I have like a love/hate relationship with Melanie. I think she's an amazing artist, but I go through fazes with her music. First I hated it then I loved it, then I stopped listening, then I loved her again. My friends and I actually saw her live and it was so much fun! We even started the encore lol. I just got annoyed when I saw all these little girls videoing the whole concert. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how the next album will come out. I wonder if she'll drop the child theme after this next album. Idk but she's definitely and interesting artist 

Of course she won't drop it, her whole discography is gonna be based off one story :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

I wonder if Melanie likes Gaga :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

On 6/8/2017 at 11:27 PM, LoisLilMonster said:

Omg :giveup: Our queen has earned THREE more Gold certifications for Sippy Cup, Mrs. Potato Head and Mad Hatter!:tony: They are 5 Gold and 3 Platinum now :giveup: And this is just her debut era!:excited2:

Reveal hidden contents

Waiting for MH to get that Platinum certification after the video release:firega:

UPDATE::giveup: Cry Baby (song) has also been certified Gold by the RIAA!:pray: They are 6 Gold certifications and 3 Platinum:firega:

Irrelevant
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

UPDATE::giveup: Cry Baby (song) has also been certified Gold by the RIAA!:pray: They are 6 Gold certifications and 3 Platinum:firega:

Slay :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

A mess, a kii, a cackle

On 1/8/2017 at 8:20 AM, Irrelevant said:

7//Cake: 8.53

Lowest Score: 0

@Horiph: i hate this trash

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Fun Fact: 8 songs out of the 13 that appear in the standard edition have been certified by the RIAA :pray: I'm waiting for Alphabet Boy to reach Gold:excited2:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Fun Fact: 8 songs out of the 13 that appear in the standard edition have been certified by the RIAA :pray: I'm waiting for Alphabet Boy to reach Gold:excited2:

Underrated track :excited2:

Spoiler

Imagine if Mad Hatter goes viral and get's into the Hot 100 :firega::poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

P.S. to everyone concerned that Melanie is taking a long time on the second album remember:

1. She hasn't been writing for that long compared to her first album.

2. She's working on making a whole visual album which takes a lot of work, more than we can imagine!

Also, I hope Mad Hatter is amazing considering how long she's spent on it and the fact it's Alice In Wonderland related. I'm pretty sure it's being edited now so it should be out really soon! :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

I wonder if Melanie likes Gaga :oprah:

OMG THIS. I would LOVE to know what she thinks of her. I'm pretty sure she really respects her. If only she had tweeted something after the Superbowl:giveup: 

Also, does Gaga know Melanie?:oprah: 

Spoiler

OMG Imagine a photo of them together:giveup::wub:

Irrelevant
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

OMG THIS. I would LOVE to know what she thinks of her. I'm pretty sure she really respects her. If only she had tweeted something after the Superbowl:giveup: 

Also, does Gaga know Melanie?:oprah: 

Hide contents

OMG Imagine a photo of them together:giveup::wub:

I would love to see Gaga's reaction to Cry Baby :lolly:

I would love to see them together too, but that's probably not gonna happen rn because they probably don't have each other's contacts and are not on the same red carpets :poot:

MM2 should win Alternative album of the year at the Grammy's or something :lana:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 minutes ago, Red Flame Angle said:

I stan this piece of talent now where's My music videos and album

22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

P.S. to everyone concerned that Melanie is taking a long time on the second album remember:

1. She hasn't been writing for that long compared to her first album.

2. She's working on making a whole visual album which takes a lot of work, more than we can imagine!

Also, I hope Mad Hatter is amazing considering how long she's spent on it and the fact it's Alice In Wonderland related. I'm pretty sure it's being edited now so it should be out really soon! :excited2:

This:hug: Melanie will always serve incredible visuals and music as always. But we'll have to wait a bit more I guess:)

blackstar

During one of the live sessions from her Waitress live streams, Katy said that she LOVES Melanie :tony:

btw @Irrelevant why did you @ me other day in Katy Perry thread. Thread was closed or something when I saw the notification :poot:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived