Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
6 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Dead to me and Bittersweet tragedy are my faves rn. Are there any unreleased tracks/snippets that are real? Because I've seen heaps all over youtube but idk if they are legit. :excited2:

Most of them are real! :D

Dear Porcupine, You Love I, Bombs On Monday, Blue Knees etc.

http://melanie-martinez.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

@GAGASGODDESS hey, the main Katy thread is here :) it is a little out of date though.

This isn't the main Katy thread :air:

Mods :giggle::poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

venusfly
Just now, Irrelevant said:

This isn't the main Katy thread :air:

Mods :giggle::poot:

Mess I misclicked :air::deadbanana:

Irrelevant
Just now, Venusfly said:

Mess I miclicked :air::deadbanana:

Poor GAGASGODDESS :air:

Also idk about you but can you ask the mod system to allow people to create new artists threads and lock the older ones? I mean how outdated are some of them :poot: @Haroon a new topic to discuss in Modland? :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MarryTheAngel

I was really into her like a year ago... But now she's ok to me. Idk, just not liking her concept as much as I did.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Poor GAGASGODDESS :air:

Also idk about you but can you ask the mod system to allow people to create new artists threads and lock the older ones? I mean how outdated are some of them :poot: @Haroon a new topic to discuss in Modland? :poot:

Hit us up in the Support section and we can talk about it there :poot:

Irrelevant
Just now, MarryTheAngel said:

I was really into her like a year ago... But now she's ok to me. Idk, just not liking her concept as much as I did.

Cool, cool... :giggle:

MM2 will be the follow up to the original concept so u should just leave ha tbh :laughga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

Hit us up in the Support section and we can talk about it there :poot:

I'll do it later (proceeds to erase it from my mind) :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MarryTheAngel
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Cool, cool... :giggle:

MM2 will be the follow up to the original concept so u should just leave ha tbh :laughga:

Lmao yeah... :sweat:

Maybe she'll warm up to me again. 

Irrelevant

I'm listening to the album rn (i haven't in a long time because I was getting in the Gaga spirit for JWT + attempting to get into Grimes and Kylie Minogue :poot:) and the emotions :cryga:

First album I've ever listened to, got me into music :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

blackstar

I still remember the first day I've listened to Cry Baby. :cryga: I have discovered her because of AHS: Freakshow trailer and I only liked Dollhouse and Carousel. I didn't like other songs that were released during that time. Then few months later, that same week or one week after Cry Baby was released, one Tumblr user posted his review and I was thinking should give her a chance. I have listened to the album that day and I didn't like it at all! :selena: 

In school lab, we were allowed to listen to music on earphones while we're doing our stuff to keep us relaxed or whatever. I had whole album downloaded on m phone and I was like: lemme give it a chance one more time and I was SLAYED! I was especially slayed by Training Wheels for some reason that I turned the music up that one of the classmates who was sitting next to me hear the song. He was like: What are you listening? And I'm like: Melanie Martinez. She's amazing. :diane: and he was like: I don't know her. :selena: 

Also I spamed the hell out of Melanie to my friend that she became a stan. :tony:  I have send to her Dollhouse or Carousel and she didn't like it and then one day I was at her place and it was around midnight and we were bored and I played some of her songs and she liked her and since then, she's like a huge Cry Baby. :diane:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Okay, I'm gonna start making the gifs for the Videography megarate :firega: Is there any certain moments in Mel's videos that you like and want me to include in the gifs?:sis: If you do, please tell me!:)

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Okay, I'm gonna start making the gifs for the Videography megarate :firega: Is there any certain moments in Mel's videos that you like and want me to include in the gifs?:sis: If you do, please tell me!:)

The toaster in the bathtub :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived