💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yeah I watched this last night. I had to Google how old Stella is, I didn't realise she was 30 lol. But I mean this was kinda obvious. Melanie hasn't worn her clothes in a long time. She seems to be on the vintage buzz now more than the cute/quirky alternative style she wore before.

yeah :giveup:  I wonder who would act as Crybaby's mum in the future tho, she was perfect for it. :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
22 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

yeah :giveup:  I wonder who would act as Crybaby's mum in the future tho, she was perfect for it. :giveup:

She didn't say that she will never work with Melanie again lol. She just said that people are being rude and hounding her for information about Melanie, when she hasn't work with her in a while and doesn't know anything. I thought she would've been back for Mad Hatter though, that surprised me. I guess I've only assumed all the old characters would come back lol noone confirmed that as fact.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

On 16/7/2017 at 11:47 AM, LoisLilMonster said:

YAAAAAS! Melanie Godtinez has just achieved Platinum certification for Pity Party!:pray:

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&se=Melanie+Martinez

Her Cry Baby era has already given her 3 Platinum and 2 gold certifications!

Omg :giveup: Our queen has earned THREE more Gold certifications for Sippy Cup, Mrs. Potato Head and Mad Hatter!:tony: They are 5 Gold and 3 Platinum now :giveup: And this is just her debut era!:excited2:

Spoiler

Waiting for MH to get that Platinum certification after the video release:firega:

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Omg :giveup: Our queen has earned THREE more Gold certifications for Pitty Party, Mrs. Potato Head and Mad Hatter!:tony: They are 5 Gold and 3 Platinum now :giveup: And this is just her debut era!:excited2:

Hide contents

Waiting for MH to get that Platinum certification after the video release:firega:

Mrs Potato Head and Mad Hatter got gold? :giveup:

Mad Hatter didn't even have a video yet, her label sure is quick at getting certifications :tony:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

I'm doing a Melanie Martinez Discography-ish Rate when Mad Hatter comes out btw.

Spoiler

It's basically Cry Baby + 2 tracks on Dollhouse EP + Gingerbread Man :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

14 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Omg :giveup: Our queen has earned THREE more Gold certifications for Sippy Cup, Mrs. Potato Head and Mad Hatter!:tony: They are 5 Gold and 3 Platinum now :giveup: And this is just her debut era!:excited2:

Reveal hidden contents

Mess, Sippy Cup was certified Gold not Pity Party. Pity Party has been certified Platinum since July 7:pray:

Edited and corrected:lolly:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Mess, Sippy Cup was certified Gold not Pity Party. Pity Party has been certified Platinum since July 7:pray:

Edited and corrected:lolly:

nnn :air:

Also wasn't Sippy Cup a single? :emma:

Spoiler

Soap actually could've became a mediocre hit imo too :lolly: Too bad they didn't see the potential but I'm fine :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm doing a Melanie Martinez Discography-ish Rate when Mad Hatter comes out btw.

Hide contents

It's basically Cry Baby + 2 tracks on Dollhouse EP + Gingerbread Man :emma:

YAAAAS!:excited2: 10s will rain in that megarate:pray:

I'm also waiting for the MH vid to the Videography Megarate:giveup:

6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

nnn :air:

Also wasn't Sippy Cup a single? :emma:

Hide contents

Soap actually could've became a mediocre hit imo too :lolly: Too bad they didn't see the potential but I'm fine :poot:

Yeah, Soap was the 'hit' that got away :giveup: But omg, can we realize the slayage of the Dollhouse/Cry Baby eras? :giveup:

Dollhouse EP

Dollhouse: Platinum

Carousel: Gold

Cry Baby: Platinum

Pity Party: Platinum

Soap: Gold

Sippy Cup: Gold

+Two non-singles (MH and MPH certified Gold)

That's 4.5 million singles sold and 1 million+  albums sold:giveup:

Cailleach

How did I miss this thread :pray:

Crybaby is the first album I've listened to in full that isn't a gaga album :selena:

Training Wheels is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeargasmic :whitney:

Thats all :poot:

That's not very born this way of you

Cailleach

need this album now :grr: even just a snippet or a single at least will do :toofunny:  ever since she said it's more "hip-hop" I've been waiting impatiently for it :interestinga:

That's not very born this way of you

4 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

How did I miss this thread :pray:

Crybaby is the first album I've listened to in full that isn't a gaga album :selena:

Training Wheels is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeargasmic :whitney:

Thats all :poot:

Be sure to follow this thread to get the last Melanie updates:lolly: But yes, Cry Baby is the best album to ever exist after Gaga's albums:pray: Training Wheels is great but Tag, You're It snatches wigs:whitney:

4 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

need this album now :grr: even just a snippet or a single at least will do :toofunny:  ever since she said it's more "hip-hop" I've been waiting impatiently for it :interestinga:

Well, we've been waiting 8 months for a video so who knows:selena: I think we are gonna have to wait 6 months at least for a single:selena: I'm starting to think MM2 is an imaginary project that will never come out. Double Dutchess is shook. Melanie is coming for Fergie:selena:

Original Diva

Dead to me and Bittersweet tragedy are my faves rn. Are there any unreleased tracks/snippets that are real? Because I've seen heaps all over youtube but idk if they are legit. :excited2:

excuse me no

Archived