💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Maybe a different kind of building :green:  one which contains a lot of people are once, but isn't a place where people live.

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

ITS A SCHOOL, STOP TEASING :selena:

OMG, what if it is an asylum???!!!:selena: After accepting she's crazy in Mad Hatter, her family leaves her in an asylum where she grows up.

That's not really a place we can all relate to tho:poot:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I think she's announcing the title of the next album along with Mad Hatter lol.

I think she's going to bring all the characters together for Mad Hatter as a last big goodbye to close out the Crybaby era. I feel like she hinted at it once but I would never be able to find the receipts if she did. And I could bring wrong anyway :sweat:. It just seems like something she'd do anyway. I'd love to see them all together as Alice In Wonderland interpretations of themselves.

OK but are we realizing how this video is gonna snatch our wigs?:giveup: This will be a major slayage:giveup: I'll lose the false teeth I've been using since I listened to Cry Baby:giveup:

Irrelevant

Alphabet Boy is criminally underrated in both the song and video

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
19 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

OMG, what if it is an asylum???!!!:selena: After accepting she's crazy in Mad Hatter, her family leaves her in an asylum where she grows up.

That's not really a place we can all relate to tho:poot:

It's not an Asylum ;)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's not an Asylum ;)

nnn did Melanie tell you about the video too :green:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

nnn did Melanie tell you about the video too :green:

We literally spoke for about 1 minute max, so no :laughga:  even though it was a meet and greet, it was more of a line up and take a photo and move along situation. But yeah since it's coming out soon I'll just say that people in this thread have guessed correctly and yes, it's a place we've all been to and can relate to and spent a lot of time in. Somewhere that affects everyone in some way. Somewhere the Melanie herself can relate to (see Dear Porcupine). That should be it extremely obvious lol.

Irrelevant
Just now, Helxig said:

We literally spoke for about 1 minute max, so no :laughga:  even though it was a meet and greet, it was more of a line up and take a photo and move along situation. But yeah since it's coming out soon I'll just say that people in this thread have guessed correctly and yes, it's a place we've all been to and can relate to and spent a lot of time in. Somewhere that affects everyone in some way. Somewhere the Melanie herself can relate to (see Dear Porcupine). That should be it extremely obvious lol.

oh :giveup: Dear Porcupine is one of the unreleased that I haven't heard yet but I heard it's amazing so lemme just listen to it rn :green:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
Just now, Irrelevant said:

oh :giveup: Dear Porcupine is one of the unreleased that I haven't heard yet but I heard it's amazing so lemme just listen to it rn :green:

I had to listen to it myself :sweat:

Irrelevant

omg I love ur teeth mel :diane:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

omg I love ur teeth mel :diane:

Her teeth make her look! I remember being upset at that line the first time I heard it :laughga: 

Irrelevant

Wait was that very subtle Mac Miller shade or am I reaching :gum:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

Wait was that very subtle Mac Miller shade or am I reaching :gum:

It was shade at the boys from her school who made fun of her, but just followed trends :laughga: 

Irrelevant
Just now, Helxig said:

It was shade at the boys from her school who made fun of her, but just followed trends :laughga: 

So indirect shade by saying Mac Miller was too trendy :giggle:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• 2 weeks later...
Helxig
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

:air: 

Yeah I watched this last night. I had to Google how old Stella is, I didn't realise she was 30 lol. But I mean this was kinda obvious. Melanie hasn't worn her clothes in a long time. She seems to be on the vintage buzz now more than the cute/quirky alternative style she wore before.

Archived