💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Nintendo Direct - 12th April 2017

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

So I just saw this direct from the other day and saw that there wasn't a thread so posting it now :laughga: 

If you don't want to watch the whole thing then there are separate videos for both the 3DS and the Switch :yay:

3DS:

Switch:

NintendoMONSTER

I think it was quite boring... the way of presenting was really good, but the games were terrible... 

Arms looks sooo boring... sorry :sweat: 

Splatoon, which i truely love, was not covered enough... i would have liked to see more new information... 

But this was just a Nintendo Direct! They are probably keeping the hot topics for E3 :excited2: 

Haroon
Just now, NintendoMONSTER said:

I think it was quite boring... the way of presenting was really good, but the games were terrible... 

Arms looks sooo boring... sorry :sweat: 

Splatoon, which i truely love, was not covered enough... i would have liked to see more new information... 

But this was just a Nintendo Direct! They are probably keeping the hot topics for E3 :excited2: 

Yeah I agree that it was quite boring, possibly the most boring one I've seen yet :emma:

Arms looks pretty interesting and deep to me but that match that they showed to try to drum up excitement for it was not that exciting :air: I feel bad because I feel like they saw that match as being super interesting and it'd get people impatient for the game but it left me like ":spin:"

Splatoon 2 looks cool but it just seems like a new mode, nothing major :shrug: I just really want to know when they're gonna turn off the online services for Splatoon 1 because then I'll HAVE to change over :saladga:

NintendoMONSTER
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Yeah I agree that it was quite boring, possibly the most boring one I've seen yet :emma:

Arms looks pretty interesting and deep to me but that match that they showed to try to drum up excitement for it was not that exciting  I feel bad because I feel like they saw that match as being super interesting and it'd get people impatient for the game but it left me like ""

Splatoon 2 looks cool but it just seems like a new mode, nothing major :shrug: I just really want to know when they're gonna turn off the online services for Splatoon 1 because then I'll HAVE to change over

Haha :D you are absolutely right :toofunny: this fight really bored me :madge:

Yeah, Splatoon 2 hasn't proven yet that it's a part 2... looks like a 1.5 :sweat: i woul like to see a Coop-battle mode like in Mario Kart 8. Means I would like to have the possibility to join an online match with TWO players from one console... that would be the best thing they can announce :giveup:

Haroon
15 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Haha :D you are absolutely right :toofunny: this fight really bored me :madge:

Yeah, Splatoon 2 hasn't proven yet that it's a part 2... looks like a 1.5 :sweat: i woul like to see a Coop-battle mode like in Mario Kart 8. Means I would like to have the possibility to join an online match with TWO players from one console... that would be the best thing they can announce :giveup:

I wonder if they're gonna have whole new stages or bundle in the stages from Splatoon 1 :huh: I think it would've been better to have it like how they did MK8 and MK8 Deluxe, this new game should've been Splatoon deluxe or something with extra maps and weapons and stuff (from what I can see so far) :emma: Also they really need to change up how the map thing is online, we should be able to vote for the maps we want. The thing with being stuck with 2 maps and a single game mode for 4 whole hours is ridiculous :deadbanana: Also we should be able to change our gear without having to leave a match, we should be able to do it between matches without having to re-enter a room :koons:

This Direct gave me huge hope that there's gonna be MAJOR focus on Super Mario Odyssey at E3 though :excited2: Also with it being the 25th Anniversary of Kirby, I hope they release a new 3DS XL with a Kirby design to pay homage :worship2: 

NintendoMONSTER
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I wonder if they're gonna have whole new stages or bundle in the stages from Splatoon 1 :huh: I think it would've been better to have it like how they did MK8 and MK8 Deluxe, this new game should've been Splatoon deluxe or something with extra maps and weapons and stuff (from what I can see so far) :emma: Also they really need to change up how the map thing is online, we should be able to vote for the maps we want. The thing with being stuck with 2 maps and a single game mode for 4 whole hours is ridiculous :deadbanana: Also we should be able to change our gear without having to leave a match, we should be able to do it between matches without having to re-enter a room :koons:

This Direct gave me huge hope that there's gonna be MAJOR focus on Super Mario Odyssey at E3 though :excited2: Also with it being the 25th Anniversary of Kirby, I hope they release a new 3DS XL with a Kirby design to pay homage :worship2: 

Yeah! They definitely have to at a lot of new content! And you're right. They should give the players the choice to decide which stages and mode they want to play. But Splatoon will nevertheless be the Must-Have-Game for me :giveup:

I'm really excited for Super Mario and I think it will get a lot of coverage at E3 :) But i do not really care about Kirby tbh :sweat: I would prefer a Metroid game :sweat:

Which games would you like to see for Switch? :) 

Archived