đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Linkin Park ft. Pusha T & Stormzy - Good Goodbye (Lyric video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

I can't take LP seriously anymore.. the quality sucks harder with every released song..

Fiona Apple

I mean LP was always an average annoying band made for 13 years old kids.But they hit a new low this year. 

Nirvana

The album has 10 tracks... So far I haven't liked any of the released 3 ones. Disappointed :lana:

RadioIsOurs

It's not that they're now doing pop, it's just that they are doing it badly... 

aaronyoji

eww its like they're combining old trends of dubstep and heavy bass with like trap but making it sound really bad.... like an old man who thinks he figured out what "the kids are into" all wrapped up into one faux-angsty band that was already fleeting 

Killa
1 hour ago, aaronyoji said:

eww its like they're combining old trends of dubstep and heavy bass with like trap but making it sound really bad.... like an old man who thinks he figured out what "the kids are into" all wrapped up into one faux-angsty band that was already fleeting 

auch ahahhahhh i can't stop best shade ever, spotted on

3 hours ago, IAmDavid said:

I mean LP was always an average annoying band made for 13 years old kids.But they hit a new low this year. 

They weren't

A Thousand Suns is a masterpiece, The Hunting Party is a really enjoyable album and I love them because they reinvent themselves, just like Gaga does.

The problem is with this album, every song they released till now is a letdown

Fiona Apple
28 minutes ago, RF said:

They weren't

A Thousand Suns is a masterpiece, The Hunting Party is a really enjoyable album and I love them because they reinvent themselves, just like Gaga does.

The problem is with this album, every song they released till now is a letdown

I used to listen to them when I was younger and using the word "masterpiece" to describe their music is a ****ing crime :rip: 

1 hour ago, IAmDavid said:

I used to listen to them when I was younger and using the word "masterpiece" to describe their music is a ****ing crime :rip: 

A Thousand Suns is a masterpiece. Period. 

Anyway, to each their own

JohnWayne23

I'm sorry but i like these songs and if Linkin Park needs to follow trends to be relevant again, I'm totally okay with that. 

They were a staple of the first half of the 00's. Iconic. 

Archived