💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

E•MO•TION Megarate Results

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

FUN FACT: Creyk gave total 12 lowest scores (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4)

@Creyk

h8oVcJt.gif

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
54 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I've arrived just at the right time to be dissapointed with yall's taste :madge: I can't even begin to express it :madge: @jujubae Will you help me whoop some asses? How come our 11 got so close but didn't win :madge: This is just like when Sam Smith, first gay ever registered in the history of everything, robbed Gaga. :madge: 

I'm glad I missed it :madge: 

Talent lost, as always :madge: 

❤ x ❤

juju
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

DWUW won :awkney:

Oh yeah :awkney: Gaga rates don't count, those tracks are all winners :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Pablo

I'm here after work, seriously @Creyk stop trolling with your "1" ratings. Why did the OP allow this obvious trolling? If you don't like the album don't rate it !

Don't visit my profile

ARTPOPe
3 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

PPCo6P8.png

SCORE: 6,68

giphy.gif

Of course Run Away With Me would be 1 
#GagaDailyIsOverParty

At least Gimmie Love made it into the Top 5 :music:

Stream The Love Invention

halcyonpop
2 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

oecjaUs.png

I DIDN'T JUST COME HERE TO DANCE (2)

SCORE: 8,94

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #5

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #2

LOWEST: 1 @Creyk

HIGHEST: 11 @Gia Gunn @Modern Ecstacy @jujubae @monsterdino @HUCody @The Fame Joanne @oheyitso

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

If only EMOTION was more popular, this would have been a certified Gay club banger  

Trepadation

Vogue 

oheyitso

- I HOPE I’m not the only one who feels this, but a part of me feels like I might be. Oh damn, this song is just such a summer tune. I remember listening to it and being like “wait, what?” as it ended up being one of my favourite songs ever for a little while (I still listen to it now). But jeez, the beat is insanely fun to dance to and could’ve been SUCH a summer hit. I hope Carly does some more songs like this, because her voice really suits it. “If you know what I mean, do you know what I mean?” - just pop genius. Hugely underrated.

Sure Joanne

Another highlight on the album, that sort of lives up to its title with a very dancey beat. It sounds like something you would hear in a club yet perfectly ties in with the rest of the album.

Pablo

A bop, I could get down to this at the club 

London GUY

Gay Anthem tbqh

jujubae

This song is a centerpiece on the standard edition; combining elements of the 80s with the 90s, early 2000s, wrapped up in a 2010 mentality, Carly creates a trance-y house track that truly shimmers and shines and stands as the album's premiere club banger. Everything about this song is perfection, and initially my 11 was going to Love Again - until I relistened to this talented, incredible, never the same.gif of a moment and remembered just how much it has meant to me. The best song here, the rest can go home.

Gia Gunn

I'm honestly speechless. The magic powers of this song re-grew my hair and then snatched it even harder than the first time. My head's been bleeding non-stop since. It's a bonus track and I'm used to them flopping, but this one is truly the best song on this album, so yall better clean your ears if you decided to give this song a bad score  Plus me and my good sis juju will whoop yo ass if you do so 

ItsTommyBitch

This song was the BEST live. Like omg, what is this perfection? And what a faithful tribute! The production on this is towards top 3/5 best on the album. The rising then descending synth pattern during the breakdown chorus is so amazing. Lyrically kind of nebulous (but... sex?  )this is imo one of the few songs that's very much like the "Pre-Chorus" is a more effective hook than the actual chorus (though the piano notes are EARSPLITTING AMAZINGNESS), but when the "hook" "I didn't juts come here to dance.. if you know what I mean" repeats with the synth its totally transformed, you are in a club, in 80's attire and everyone is looking at you. It keeps building, and it could cut off that energy, but it DOESN'T and you get the breakdown, which is relatively contained, but still ****ing fantastic.

Antonio

This feels like a sequel to Run Away With Me, both lyrically and sonically, loves it.

Hoeanne

Why didn't this smash during the House craze?

IAmDavid

It fits perfectly into the album,Should have been in the standard version for sure. Love the vibe and the instrumental.It combines perfectly 80s pop music with the modern electronic sound

And our winner..

CQpD2A6.png

RUN AWAY WITH ME (1)

SCORE: 9,77

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #3

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #1

LOWEST: 7 @jujubae

HIGHEST: 11 @Artpoop @Bio @redhoodieslime @Sure Joanne @StarryNight @Pablo @frankguo8 @kvnrp @Fernster7@IAmDavid

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

That siren in the beginning is synonymous with the gay mating call. I can't wait to hold up a boombox one day and stand outside my boyfriend's and blast it  

Trepadation

Such a saxy song

oheyitso

One of the best on the album and a stellar opening song, reminds me of summer and young love. Followed me through some of the best summer memories and makes me feel empowered and free to love.

halcyonpop

This is a perfect pop song. There's a part at about 3:32 where she's singing the normal "run away with me, run away with me" but in the background, you can hear "Just run-a-way with meeeeee" and it makes me feel infinity. I had to listen to it twice just now.

Sure Joanne

Run Away With Me is a pure perfection, those hypnotizing vocals are very addicting and I feel like this song captures the essence of Emotion the album. It was a very hard choice between this and Making The Most Of The Night but I gave this song my 11 points.

Pablo

The heavy drums and the saxaphone, pure bliss! Plus as an opening track it really sets the mood. The whole meme where those girls crash their car while listening to this song is really what got me interesting in listen to the album  so it's special to me 

knvrp

The intro is probably the most iconic intro of any song ever. Not even Bad Romance or Poker Face come close.
It deserved more success.

London GUY

Such a Classic, if This Was the Lead Pop Music would have been saved forever tbh 

jujubae

From the epic intro to the explosive chorus, this song is indeed pop perfection. The only reason my score is as high as it is, is because in the following years, the song's become more of a meme than a piece of music. Which is fine - I do love my memes! But it's somewhat distracting; and, compared to other highs of this album, I believe this song sits perfectly near the upper-middle.

Gia Gunn

I was one of those basic hoes who didn't want to listen to this album because I thought she was just the one hit wonder Call Me Maybe girl, but I'm glad that after hesitating for a few weeks I gave in and I decided to give it a try. The first seconds of the masterpiece that is this album opener pulled out every single one of my hair follicles and I've lived my life as a bald headed hoe for almost two years now. I still remember what it felt like to be snatched while that saxophone pumped through my headphones. Good memories.

ItsTommyBitch

The bop that got away, ugh.

Antonio

***Flawless

Hoeanne

A potential underground Pop Clasique on the level of Robyn's "Dancing on My Own". RAWM is possibly the best pop song of the decade and unquestionably in the top ten.

IAmDavid

This song is just as good as pop can get. It's incredibly well-written,has a perfect vibe which is both fun and romantic and the production is timeless.

Got here late - glad to see talent won!!

kvnrp

I god I missed this, but I am not surprised that Run Away with Me won :lolly:

And I am so happy that IDJCHTD got second place.

Shameless promo:

Vote for Warrior :sis::lolly:

ItsTommyBitch

@jujubae

@Hoeanne

Your comments were immaculate sistren :giveup:

Sad I couldnt be here during the reveal, but I'm generally happy about this. My BAE gimmie love got top 5, and all of my top 5 were 10s. I'm happy All That lasted that long, but JUSTICE for When I Needed You and Let's Get Lost :wtf: Let's Get Lost is one of Carly's favorite tracks on the album :giveup:You sinners :grr:  

If you gurls ever have a chance to hear I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance live, DO IT :air: It's one of my favorite moments of any concert I've ever been to. So many people at this concert were not stans, just people who knew Call Me Maybe and maybe I Really Like You, and EVERYONE just simultaneously got ****ing DOWN when this track got on :giveup: 

Thanks @TeenIdle for allowing me to relive this masterpiece :pray: 

(Tbh I listen to some tracks from it every day still, but it was nice to do it as a whole :sara: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

juju
1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

@jujubae

@Hoeanne

Your comments were immaculate sistren :giveup:

Sad I couldnt be here during the reveal, but I'm generally happy about this. My BAE gimmie love got top 5, and all of my top 5 were 10s. I'm happy All That lasted that long, but JUSTICE for When I Needed You and Let's Get Lost :wtf: Let's Get Lost is one of Carly's favorite tracks on the album :giveup:You sinners :grr:  

If you gurls ever have a chance to hear I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance live, DO IT :air: It's one of my favorite moments of any concert I've ever been to. So many people at this concert were not stans, just people who knew Call Me Maybe and maybe I Really Like You, and EVERYONE just simultaneously got ****ing DOWN when this track got on :giveup: 

Thanks @TeenIdle for allowing me to relive this masterpiece :pray: 

(Tbh I listen to some tracks from it every day still, but it was nice to do it as a whole :sara: )

Not Tommy heavenly6 giving me praise :giveup: Yaaaaaaaaaas thanks sis :air: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio

Why did @TeenIdle accept Creyk's scores anyway, that's like, obvious sabotage no shade lmao but...

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Creyk
10 hours ago, Pablo said:

I'm here after work, seriously @Creyk stop trolling with your "1" ratings. Why did the OP allow this obvious trolling? If you don't like the album don't rate it !

31 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Why did @TeenIdle accept Creyk's scores anyway, that's like, obvious sabotage no shade lmao but...

I voted because the host tagged me asking me to vote.

The truth is, I don't like this album except for like 4 songs. HOWEVER, the more rates a rate gets, the more successful it is. So stop seething and accept that the more poeple give their opinion the better a rate is. I love pop music a lot like all of you I just didn't particularly enjoy this album. It's not a big deal.

Antonio
14 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I voted because the host tagged me asking me to vote.

The truth is, I don't like this album except for like 4 songs. HOWEVER, the more rates a rate gets, the more successful it is. So stop seething and accept that the more poeple give their opinion the better a rate is. I love pop music a lot like all of you I just didn't particularly enjoy this album. It's not a big deal.

He didn't force you to participate, if you don't like an album that much why bother lmao it just sabotages tracks you don't like which are 3/4 of the album... 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived