💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

E•MO•TION Megarate Results

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

alextruper17
Just now, Fernster7 said:

Favourite Colour or Let's Get Lost next.

safagretchen.gif

That Gif  :poot:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn

I'm not home so I can't follow this right now, you fatties better not disappoint me cause you know for a fact that I'll fight you whenever I can if necessary :air:

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, London GUY said:

I want Run Away With Me/All That Gone so Y'All can feel my pain 

328e848f96.gif

Not happening.

gret3.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

littlepotter

Unrelated but do you guys know if someone can die from sneezing too much :madge:

chaeri pls

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

That Gif  :poot:

So iconic I know

4.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio
Just now, littlepotter said:

Unrelated but do you guys know if someone can die from sneezing too much :madge:

I'll prepare your funeral :ohno:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

TeenIdle

GcJ0pQk.png

WHEN I NEEDED YOU 

SCORE: 7,49

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #7

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #16

LOWEST: 3 @Creyk

HIGHEST: 10 VARIOUS PEOPLE

Comments:

Spoiler

@SychosSoChic

LOVE THIS BOP.

@oheyitso

The beat is funky, on-trend (not that that matters), but such an easy song to dance to. However, the lyrics are interesting and relatable, “I’m not myself” lyric is perhaps one of the best-placed ones on the album. An instant favourite in my eyes, perhaps underrated, however.

@Pablo

Is this an amazing song? No. Is it horrible? No. It's honestly a little bit of a filler for me but the drums and instrumental really rescue it for me. This could fit well in a mall playlist or some 80's inspired movie but it's not a favorite from the album for me.

@London GUY

Filler but quite boring

@jujubae

From the initial notes, Carly sounds more confident in and of herself than she has sounded elsewhere on the album. The "youuuuuouououuu" after the chorus really makes the song a memorable one. Yet another classic!

@Gia Gunn

I like this track, but if there were no bonus tracks I think it would do a bad job a an album closer 

@ItsTommyBitch

Though this isn't my favorite song on the project, it might be the best song on the album just objectively in terms of lyrics, production, vocal delivery, everything. I heard a radio podcast about the making of this song and it made me appreciate it SO much more when it was originally more ballad-like. The chorus is wordy and the hook is stretched, like an extended metaphor. It's like you keep getting hit with it over but it's actually just one continuous thought. It also has the "HEY!" motif that's subtly appeared on the album featured most prominently. The bridge is godlike, and the outro is just as good. Not a flaw with this song. The perfect rage, love, frustration combination tbh.

@Antonio

Truly closes the standard edition with a bang, such a fun song, really catchy.

@Hoeanne

Big, anthemic, fun. Just a bit underwhelming as a closer.

@IAmDavid

This is the most 80s track on the album in my opinion and I REALLY fancy the melody,the rhythm,the production and the lyrics.It's one of the best tracks in here. Definitely underrated.

alextruper17
Just now, Fernster7 said:

So iconic I know

4.gif

ARTPOP meets dancing in circles 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Saint Hollywood
Just now, littlepotter said:

Anything is possible :madge:

I've been sneezing non-stop for the last 8 hours :madge:

I sound like Yoko Ono :madge:

untitled

When I Needed You better get out next :hor:

Edit: I WAS RIGHT

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Antonio

^ top 7 material

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Fernster7
29 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

GcJ0pQk.png

WHEN I NEEDED YOU 

SCORE: 7,49

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #7

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #16

LOWEST: 3 @Creyk

HIGHEST: 10 VARIOUS PEOPLE

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@SychosSoChic

LOVE THIS BOP.

@oheyitso

The beat is funky, on-trend (not that that matters), but such an easy song to dance to. However, the lyrics are interesting and relatable, “I’m not myself” lyric is perhaps one of the best-placed ones on the album. An instant favourite in my eyes, perhaps underrated, however.

@Pablo

Is this an amazing song? No. Is it horrible? No. It's honestly a little bit of a filler for me but the drums and instrumental really rescue it for me. This could fit well in a mall playlist or some 80's inspired movie but it's not a favorite from the album for me.

@London GUY

Filler but quite boring

@jujubae

From the initial notes, Carly sounds more confident in and of herself than she has sounded elsewhere on the album. The "youuuuuouououuu" after the chorus really makes the song a memorable one. Yet another classic!

@Gia Gunn

I like this track, but if there were no bonus tracks I think it would do a bad job a an album closer 

@ItsTommyBitch

Though this isn't my favorite song on the project, it might be the best song on the album just objectively in terms of lyrics, production, vocal delivery, everything. I heard a radio podcast about the making of this song and it made me appreciate it SO much more when it was originally more ballad-like. The chorus is wordy and the hook is stretched, like an extended metaphor. It's like you keep getting hit with it over but it's actually just one continuous thought. It also has the "HEY!" motif that's subtly appeared on the album featured most prominently. The bridge is godlike, and the outro is just as good. Not a flaw with this song. The perfect rage, love, frustration combination tbh.

@Antonio

Truly closes the standard edition with a bang, such a fun song, really catchy.

@Hoeanne

Big, anthemic, fun. Just a bit underwhelming as a closer.

@IAmDavid

This is the most 80s track on the album in my opinion and I REALLY fancy the melody,the rhythm,the production and the lyrics.It's one of the best tracks in here. Definitely underrated.

Fair enough but there are worse songs on the album.

safagretchen.gif

Archived