life

Arriving at Epione on April 12, 2017

Evan Peters

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove

I knew since I read the title for the candids 'Spotted in Beverly Hills' that it was for Epione

Now I get confirmation 

Can she stop   UGH 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

SKANK

"Silicone, saline, poison, inject me, baby I'm a free bit."

I don't mind the face work, but jeggings and a t-shirt? Irredeemably reprehensible.

JustifyMyLove
19 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

uX33c6wr.jpglady-gaga.jpgGBUT.jpg

i can't wait to see this face:chica:

Last pic is the worst one I've ever seen of her, I hope she eventually stops but if I were her I would be ashamed and shook seeing that picture 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Zilla

Y'all are so disgusting towards Gaga its so disheartening. Worry about your own self-image 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

pachinko
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

Just laughing. Goodbye Oscar for A Star Is Born, Goodbye emotions.

Why were you banned? 

junolxf
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Last pic is the worst one I've ever seen of her, I hope she eventually stops but if I were her I would be ashamed and shook seeing that picture 

No need to be that mean. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Saint Hollywood

We can't control her life, you know :ladyhaha:

Let Gaga be Gaga :lolly:

Spoiler

Although let's also hope that she looks good and natural :giveup: I'm a mess :rip:

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why were you banned? 

Because of shitty threads like these.

BornSimon

You guys need a life of your own to worry about. Damn, you can tell most of you are like 12 years old.

I don't care of I get WPs for this, you people disgust me.

Lextyr97

Her body looks like perfection but I swear to God, she needs to stop with the fillers. They don't look good.

bitchimtrying
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Epione does lots of stuff like remove scars, hair removal, hair implants etc so she's not always doing her face when she goes there 

Yeh, she's probably getting another laser treatment on the stretchmarks on her breasts. If you've noticed they have reduced significantly over the past year. 

Gagamel
21 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Y'all are so disgusting towards Gaga its so disheartening. Worry about your own self-image 

Tbh i don't find anything wrong with people disliking and criticizing this. I actually don't get how nobody in her inner circle hasn't convinced her yet that she looks better without them. She is honestly so beautiful without fillers and injections, i can't fathom why she keeps doing it. I get that it is "to each their own" and "everybody should look at themselves not others", but I honestly don't criticize and dislike decisions that people i don't care for make. Because i just don't care about them. But i do think that it is a wrong message to send to young fans, same as with any other person having work done. If a young girl who idolizes her, see's her and thinks she is beautiful, yet even with that beauty of hers, she keeps getting fillers and injections, what's gonna go through her head? If Gaga thinks she needs fillers, how should I feel? At least she doesn't publicly deny having any work done unlike the Jenners/Kardashians, which is even worse for their fans.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived