7 hours ago, Jrberish said:

It's amazing how low the score is!

Yeah,  wonder if there's anything like it or lower

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuchulainn

I couldn't tolerate Taggart's vocals on the few tracks I listened to. Lord that user score though... :toofunny:

Fingerella
7 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

JTb2tS1.png

look at those dislikes. Have you heard their music ?

That stage looks awfully similar to the monster ball stage 

0a8f5d4ba3e12d231e087476991e3064.jpg

StrawberryBlond

Does anyone realise that this is a literally record-breakingly low score? Because Kevin Federline's album, Playing With Fire, was the record-holder for the lowest scored album on the site, with a 2.2/10 user score. His critic score was 15, which makes him still technically the lowest scored album overall, but if we're just talking user scores, I don't know if there is lower than 1.0.

Even I didn't think it was that bad. It was mediocre, but not as bad as 1.0/10. There's only one really bad song on it and that's Break Up Every Night, where even studio trickery couldn't make these vocals sound good. They should just stick to making songs but get someone else to sing them from beginning to end. But yeah, generic as expected and the second week sales for this are really going to go downhill now. And Coldplay are going to look so bad for teaming up with them now. I don't know why they did in the first place. These guys have only featured artists who are unknown like Phoebe Ryan and Emily Warren and those who have become known but are still trying to make a huge breakthrough, like Halsey. Coldplay are the only huge name to have ever featured on one of their songs and I just don't understand why they did it. For the sake of her reputation, if she is working with them as rumoured, Katy should perhaps refrain from releasing a song with them as a single. And if they are on her album, well, after this, she might be really regretting it. Who wants their album tainted with someone who's setting record lows for MC scores?

23 hours ago, Harry said:

Tbh it's funny but what's even funnier is all the monsters running to lash people for their MC scores. When ARTPOP and Joanne received underwhelming scores on MC there was a resounding cry of "critics don't matter!". Clearly this is a much worse response, but still. I guess that's just stan hypocrisy in general, though.

When they do that, all they're doing is giving chart snobs a taste of their own medicine. It's like: "If you're only going to praise music that's cool and popular, then get a load of this cool, popular act whose new album is getting slammed! Guess that means, according to your logic, you have to hate them now!" Live by the sword, die by the sword, as they say. If they weren't being mean to Gaga for getting low scores, Gaga fans wouldn't have felt the need to get retribution when their faves fail. But doing so will hopefully make chart snobs think twice before they laugh at a failing star (and their fans, by extension) because their fave could be next. People thought Gaga was such a flop with AP but now they're praising those same numbers and lower when their faves do it. I don't think anyone can be blamed for calling out the blatant hypocrisy in this.

Bradley

I heard some tracks and without letting their comment on Perfect Illusion influence me, it does sound like every track is a version of another track.

Serendipity

lmfao, it fell to 44 now :emma:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

gagagoogoose

The Chainsmokers’ Memories Is Metacritic’s Worst Album Of The Year So Far 

"As of now, the LP is the lowest user-ranked album of the year on Metacritic, receiving a dismal score of 1.3 (for comparison, the next lowest score is for Ed Sheeran’s Divide, and even that received a comparatively generous 4.3)."

"The album is also the second lowest-ranked album by critics on the site"

giphy.gif

http://www.stereogum.com/1934975/the-chainsmokers-memories-is-metacritics-worst-album-of-the-year-so-far/news/

tumblr_ml2n0d9H391ql5yr7o1_500.gif

JusKeepBreathin
10 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

The Chainsmokers’ Memories Is Metacritic’s Worst Album Of The Year So Far 

"As of now, the LP is the lowest user-ranked album of the year on Metacritic, receiving a dismal score of 1.3 (for comparison, the next lowest score is for Ed Sheeran’s Divide, and even that received a comparatively generous 4.3)."

"The album is also the second lowest-ranked album by critics on the site"

giphy.gif

http://www.stereogum.com/1934975/the-chainsmokers-memories-is-metacritics-worst-album-of-the-year-so-far/news/

tumblr_ml2n0d9H391ql5yr7o1_500.gif

They are even in second place when it comes to worst. Lol they can't even be remembered for worst album.

c0eb196ad86710f430fd5a6f1d057db8.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived