Is Gaga Vegan?

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manicholic
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

No, I think it's either a sarcastic tagline or just abjectly false.

Peta is such a ****ing creepy organization. Their impression on people is that they care for the animals, but all they really do is euthanize animals left and right.

:ladyhaha: Yeah and Hillary Clinton is a murderer and Lena Dunham is a child molester, right?

And Planned Parenthood profits from selling murdered babies sold by parts?

Oh and how about the one about how any type of sensible gun control regulation = abolishing the 2nd Amendment??? :sharon:

It's so silly how stupid we all are as human beings, no matter how educated/liberal we are, we just so naively believe in the narratives and "documented footage" :sure: conceived and disseminated by billion-dollar corporations/GOP — the trillion-dollar environment-destroying meat industry in this case — whenever something threatens our individual boundaries of comfort/convention/family recipes.

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, manicholic said:

:ladyhaha: Yeah and Hillary Clinton is a murderer and Lena Dunham is a child molester, right?

And Planned Parenthood profits from selling murdered babies sold by parts?

Oh and how about the one about how any type of sensible gun control regulation = abolishing the 2nd Amendment??? :sharon:

It's so silly how stupid we all are as human beings, no matter how educated/liberal we are, we just so naively believe in the narratives and "documented footage" :sure: conceived and disseminated by billion-dollar corporations/GOP — the trillion-dollar environment-destroying meat industry in this case — whenever something threatens our individual boundaries of comfort/convention/family recipes.

I don't know what you meant to say/what the point was, but you need to chill. That's a whole lot of mess.

Purr more, hiss less.

Reginald

Lol Gaga isn't vegan... Just a few months ago she was on that show in Japan where they ate lots of yummy pizzas which had cheese, and (iirc) one had seafood on it.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Alien Tulip
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

PETA gets butt hurt over every ****ing thing. I'd say no she isn't vegan. It's hard to be Italian and vegan haha. Trust me I know. My gf is full Italian and we always have to bring our own food when we go over for the holidays lol. 

OMG my dads side of the family are italian and they get angry that I don't eat red meat :awkney: 

Chelseaaaaaa

She was mostly vegetarian during The Monster Ball from what I understand but those days are over. She does seem to like vegan food, though, as she goes to a few popular places in Los Angeles sometimes (Kreation and Crossroads mainly) with Sloane and Ashley. Will she ever be vegan? No. But she's come a long way from singing about "hippie food" in 'Stuck On' F*ckin' You'. I guess living in Malibu does that to you. :toofunny:

Anastasia
57 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

No, I think it's either a sarcastic tagline or just abjectly false.

Peta is such a ****ing creepy organization. Their impression on people is that they care for the animals, but all they really do is euthanize animals left and right.

There's no where else for the animals to go, and euthanizing them right now is a lot better than them living in cages their whole lives, but even then nobody can afford to keep them cared for in kennels. There isn't a high enough demand for adoption and sanctuaries are expensive to run and involve working from morning to night to care for the animals, so euthanizing these animals is the best they can do for now. 

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Anastasia

Doesn't she still wear fur :giveup:.

I can't imagine her being vegan, I think like other comments said the Italian food and cooking is too important to her and there's a lot of meat involved in American Italian food. 

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

RAMROD

Vegan? Sure, Jan! :sure:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

OMG my dads side of the family are italian and they get angry that I don't eat red meat :awkney: 

Lol sometimes I'll go shopping with my gf's grandma because her grandma isn't able to get around as well as she used to. Lol I always laugh at how much  cheese she puts in her Alfredo sauce. It's like Jesus woman how much cheese are you putting in the basket?!? My gf just recently became vegan over the last 8 months and when she was still eating meat, her grandma would send us home with a whole pan of lasagna. I mean like enough to feed all of the starving children in Kenya lol. I always felt bad because I would give away a bunch of it but it's like we can't eat that much lol. Idk how her family stays so skinny lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
55 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

There's no where else for the animals to go, and euthanizing them right now is a lot better than them living in cages their whole lives, but even then nobody can afford to keep them cared for in kennels. There isn't a high enough demand for adoption and sanctuaries are expensive to run and involve working from morning to night to care for the animals, so euthanizing these animals is the best they can do for now. 

Exactly. People think that just because most adoption centers/ sanctuaries are tax deductible  that they're cheap to run but nothing could be further from the truth. There's never enough money. Many times the staff takes money out of their own pockets to help pay for expenses. It's a 24/7 job. There's no vacation days or days off just because it's Christmas. These people deserve major props for what they do. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

lost in limbo

Sure, Joanne.:sure:

No, but really. She's Mother Italia:derpga:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived