💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Is Gaga Vegan?

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
On 10/04/2017 at 12:51 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gaga's mother famously asked Formichetti what her daughter would be wearing on the night and he cheekily replied, "it's in the fridge".

Famously? :poot: I've never heard this story

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
28 minutes ago, deeman said:

Well the Italian research institute Eurispes estimates that 10% of Italians are vegetarian. This is the highest proportion of vegetarians in Europe and probably a majority of them are female. It is Americans who have an obsession with meat.

Sometimes you have to put aside tradition and the influence of family or the industry or the views of the medical establishment. They really might not know what it is best for you or have a vested interest. After watching the documentary where she is suffering from fibromyalgia I really think she should eat raw vegan on health grounds and do the appropriate research personally. I went to some effort to make a thread about it. My own health has improved a lot eating more raw. It is not as if you have to be religous about it although I definitely stick to the vegan part and only eat cooked food coz it is winter. It gives me depression I am sure where as when I eat mostly raw I feel amazing. Gaga says she is an activist. Going vegan is one of the biggest things people can do to change the world for the better.

That sounds like MLM scheme tbh, thanks for the introductory. 🙋🏻‍♂️

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That sounds like MLM scheme tbh, thanks for the introductory. 🙋🏻‍♂️

Not sure what you mean. The only money in raw foods is selling recipe books and juicers. As far as the food industry is concerned (other than certain things like meat and grains that need cooking) they don't care whether you cook it or not. If its broccoli for example they sell it either way although they would have a harder time selling poor quality produce if people eat it raw so really the scheme is the handful of corporations in pharmaceuticals and genetic engineering and meat industry etc. that train up doctors to sell drugs and basically make ponzi scammers look like saints. Raw food is legit there is plenty of people you can tell it is from the heart like this girl has so much passion and that raw vegan wildness. 

Edonis
34 minutes ago, deeman said:

Not sure what you mean. The only money in raw foods is selling recipe books and juicers. As far as the food industry is concerned (other than certain things like meat and grains that need cooking) they don't care whether you cook it or not. If its broccoli for example they sell it either way although they would have a harder time selling poor quality produce if people eat it raw so really the scheme is the handful of corporations in pharmaceuticals and genetic engineering and meat industry etc. that train up doctors to sell drugs and basically make ponzi scammers look like saints. Raw food is legit there is plenty of people you can tell it is from the heart like this girl has so much passion and that raw vegan wildness. 

There is literally no scientific basis for any of the claims you’re making. What a mess, Ramrod is absolutely right, this sounds like a scheme and a half. 

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

There is literally no scientific basis for any of the claims you’re making. What a mess, Ramrod is absolutely right, this sounds like a scheme and a half. 

Your the one making claims probably with not the slightest idea about the subject. There is plenty of science supporting raw vegan diets. For example cooking destroys vitamins and micronutrients. there is enzymes that get destroyed. Cooking totally alters the food and the body doesn't really know what to do with it. It makes you feel tired. It is true how many people have a nap after they eat cooked food especially like older people they fall asleep infront of the tv after eating. This is because the body uses so much energy to try and digest the cooked food and there isn't much it can get out of it. No other species eats cooked food. It is a huge difference eating raw it takes some getting used too and there is detox which can actually make you feel worse initially since there is toxins being cleaned out. There is huge vested interests in cooking but there is lots of scientific evidence it is bad. They will come up with spurious arguments like how cooked tomatoes have more of a certain nutrient than raw but really cooking tomatoes destroys many more nutrients and you can get that nutrient from raw watermelon in any case. Cooked tomatoes are highly acidic and together with the heat causes heavy metals to leach from stainless steal cook ware. Probably no accident there is highly evil people in this world and a regular dose of nickel poisoning is going to keep people down. 

LetsGetHigh
On 4/10/2017 at 6:27 PM, RAMROD said:

Vegan? Sure, Jan! :sure:

Okay but those wings look yum my!

Edonis
3 minutes ago, deeman said:

Your the one making claims probably with not the slightest idea about the subject. There is plenty of science supporting raw vegan diets. For example cooking destroys vitamins and micronutrients. there is enzymes that get destroyed. Cooking totally alters the food and the body doesn't really know what to do with it. It makes you feel tired. It is true how many people have a nap after they eat cooked food especially like older people they fall asleep infront of the tv after eating. This is because the body uses so much energy to try and digest the cooked food and there isn't much it can get out of it. No other species eats cooked food. It is a huge difference eating raw it takes some getting used too and there is detox which can actually make you feel worse initially since there is toxins being cleaned out. There is huge vested interests in cooking but there is lots of scientific evidence it is bad. They will come up with spurious arguments like how cooked tomatoes have more of a certain nutrient than raw but really cooking tomatoes destroys many more nutrients and you can get that nutrient from raw watermelon in any case. Cooked tomatoes are highly acidic and together with the heat causes heavy metals to leach from stainless steal cook ware. Probably no accident there is highly evil people in this world and a regular dose of nickel poisoning is going to keep people down. 

You’re trying to convince someone who is in graduate school for biology currently :ladyhaha:

And I’m not talking about the cooking process and how that alters the vitamin/nutrient content...because that’s true...I’m talking about the notion that raw food (or any diet alone) has the power to treat diseases :oprah: That’s just simply untrue and dangerous to promote. Changes in diet and healthy eating can certainly help patients suffering from various illnesses, but for the most part that alone will not be enough to treat a condition, particularly things like fibromyalgia where a root cause is not well understood in the first place. Marketing any diet as such is simply a scam, I’m sorry. 

ferretti
On 4/10/2017 at 8:46 AM, friedriich said:

giphy.gif

She's not, but I wish she was :nails: at least, vegetarian.

This gif is me every other day tbh. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

31 minutes ago, Edonis said:

You’re trying to convince someone who is in graduate school for biology currently :ladyhaha:

And I’m not talking about the cooking process and how that alters the vitamin/nutrient content...because that’s true...I’m talking about the notion that raw food (or any diet alone) has the power to treat diseases :oprah: That’s just simply untrue and dangerous to promote. Changes in diet and healthy eating can certainly help patients suffering from various illnesses, but for the most part that alone will not be enough to treat a condition, particularly things like fibromyalgia where a root cause is not well understood in the first place. Marketing any diet as such is simply a scam, I’m sorry. 

Sorry but studying in university does not really mean anything. Sometimes the most highly educated people are dead wrong (sometimes intentionally) and a graduate degree even if you had completed it is not that. This first part of your comment shows great ignorance and arrogance.

As for the second part. Nobody is marketing any diet. Raw food is a lifestyle choice it is not a diet. Marketing involves customers. The only one with a customer is cooked food. I have no customer nor do most anyone involved in raw food.  The fact you are trying to mislead people with nefarious techniques claiming I am marketing whilst you yourself admit you are at university. A university most probably receiving money from pharmaceutical companies and with lecturers on their pay role.   Whilst the establishment medicine has no solutions themselves they turn round and demand complete solutions from anybody else. It just shows the underhanded nature of your education.  They serve people up with all manner of toxic drugs and then turn round and claim raw foods is "dangerous". It is some sort of deeply twisted minds came up with these arguments. Not you you are just repeating something you were told. You probably think you are so smart at 19 years old or whatever but really you have a lot to learn. It is not marketing it is deeply disturbing dealing with establishment arguments the only reward is in helping others I could have made 500 $ in this time doing something else but instead kindly tried to be of service to something worthwhile.

Edonis
8 minutes ago, deeman said:

Sorry but studying in university does not really mean anything. Sometimes the most highly educated people are dead wrong and a graduate degree even if you had completed it is not that. This first part of your comment shows great ignorance and arrogance.

As for the second part. Nobody is marketing any diet. Raw food is a lifestyle choice it is not a diet. Marketing involves customers. The only one with a customer is cooked food. I have no customer nor do most anyone involved in raw food.  The fact you are trying to mislead people with nefarious techniques claiming I am marketing whilst you yourself admit you are at university. A university most probably receiving money from pharmaceutical companies and with lecturers on their pay role.   Whilst the establishment medice has no solutions themselves they turn round and demand complete solutions from anybody else. It just shows the underhanded nature of your education.  They serve people up with all manner of toxic drugs and then turn round and claim raw foods is "dangerous". It is some sort of deeply twisted minds came up with these arguments. Not you you are just repeating something you were told. You probably think you are so smart at 19 years old or whatever but really you have a lot to learn. 

This entire post giphy.gif 

Good luck in life thinking that way sis. We’ll see how your raw diet fares when you’re hospitalized with a bacterial infection or chronic disease. 

p.s. I’m in my mid-20’s darling. What teenager is in graduate school :flop:

43 minutes ago, deeman said:

This is because the body uses so much energy to try and digest the cooked food and there isn't much it can get out of it.

Actually ideally, it's best you don't eat raw foods as the human body needs to filter out parasites that live in raw foods. Yes nutrients are destoryed when cooked, but it makes the digestion process much easier on the body. And actually sleepiness after eating isn't caused by meat, it's caused by sugary foods. Excessive secretion of insulin causes the essential amino acid tryptophan to move into the brain. Once in the brain, it leads to increased production of serotonin and melatonin, which are two neurotransmitters that have a calming effect and help regulate sleep. 

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This entire post giphy.gif 

Good luck in life thinking that way sis. We’ll see how your raw diet fares when you’re hospitalized with a bacterial infection or chronic disease. 

p.s. I’m in my mid-20’s darling. What teenager is in graduate school :flop:

Graduate school is an Americanism presumably meaning university. Most countries people go to university around 18. In anycase mid 20s is still very young and you are studying biology so it doesn't even cover diet that much. I'd be more worried about all the parasites that feast on the meat and dairy products you consume.

Edonis
5 minutes ago, deeman said:

Graduate school is an Americanism presumably meaning university. Most countries people go to university around 18. In anycase mid 20s is still very young and you are studying biology so it doesn't even cover diet that much. I'd be more worried about all the parasites that feast on the meat and dairy products you consume.

Graduate school in the English speaking world means professional and doctoral work (Masters and PhDs). Nobody is in their teens in grad school.

And I’m specifically studying Microbiology and Virology. Part of the reason humans are able to love significantly longer now than they did hundreds and thousands of years ago is because we’ve learned to cook our food to kill microorganisms. 

News flash- there are parasites that grow on produce too :flop: they grow in the ground after all :flop:

Furthermore I’m going to bow out of this argument because as I recall, we’ve argued on the subject of raw food and medicine before and I’m really not in the mood to develop a headache again :diane: 

Once again, good luck in your endeavors. If you ever need to talk about some of the actual benefits of a natural diet, or you want some scientific literature or something, my PMs are always open :kara:

Archived