💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Is Gaga Vegan?

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

SiberianBreaks

She said in an interview, don't remember which one, that she was vegan but she had to eat meat again for health reasons.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

No, I think it's either a sarcastic tagline or just abjectly false.

Peta is such a ****ing creepy organization. Their impression on people is that they care for the animals, but all they really do is euthanize animals left and right.

I can tell you a whole story about what Peta did in my country, which lead to the largest peaceful protest against it in the history of the country, since independence. 

River

She can't be vegan, she's Italian.

Italian vegan is an abomination and anyone who participate it in must be exiled to France.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gaga is vegan not just vegan but raw vegan. she doesn't eat cooked food anymore. atleast maybe she should be. it could well be the meat that causes whatever issues. when i was at christmas I started feeling really sick from eating meat coz i had been mostly vegetarian for a while and that factory farm meat it is so nasty it really bring you down. I felt terrible. now i have ditched milk aswell and it is kind of weird. the dairy was definitely not good like the milk is rotten and you can't get fresh milk anymore. I am going with coconut at the moment but plan to make my own from hemp seed this is much better than these packaged food. I am finding it tuff coz I don't really want to eat the vegetables either since they have chemicals and is just not good enough quality at all. I need to move and find somewhere with much better quality foods that are organic and set up a garden. raw diet is supposed to be good for detox like there is all this build up of chemicals like heavy metals think it is giving me problems. in anycase it is a good way to eat like I can just cut a piece of brocolli for example, give it a clean and job done, I have eaten something and then can just do that regularly eating various things like you can set up a table or box to take out with little pieces of seasonal things and just follow what your body is saying to eat more of. otherwise i might not eat untill the evening when i get real hungry which is not healthy. it makes the skin good aswell eating raw it is really good for waking up aswell. pork was the first to go but now I am only eating organic eggs so not 100% vegan at the moment. I am still going to try to go more raw especially once I get somewhere with good organic. it is apparently something to do gradually coz otherwise you can get detox symptoms like fever and all sorts like I have heard you can get angry and stuff. I am certainly feeling quite strange like it makes you more sensitive to detect things and well all sorts (like I think it is good for love life) but feeling generally good.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, deeman said:

Gaga is vegan not just vegan but raw vegan. she doesn't eat cooked food anymore. 

:awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

:awkney:

cant say  I miss chicken at all. i was reading some vegan stuff and the woman was saying how like a cat when it sees a bird will be getting all hungry and thinking about eating it but for people that is not the case coz they don't have any instinct for it. infact the idea of hunting a chicken is far from desirable for me atleast. I was reading that even stainless steal cookware  can release alumnium into the food so I am like why even bother with all this **** and then making a fire is a pain and you have to get fuel and it destroys the nutritional value although I wouldn't recommend raw chicken especially from those horrible factory farms. the thing with cooking is then it is all mixed up and it masks any bad ingredients if I eat a raw piece of food I will either continue eating it if it is good or throw the rest out. it is convenient for an employer or school or whatever to have everyone eat at one time and to cook coz the ingredients could be all old and skanky and they can mask it with spices, sugar, salt etc.  people will already be hungry that they will eat whatever I've even seen people eat kebabs on newyears after the clubs closed that were totally not even cooked coz there were so many people they just were cutting it off. it is convenient to the system to grow certain things that last longer or are easier to harvest with machinery not that those are the freshest best things that your body actually says to eat more of.   I actually found that even the bible says to eat vegan so am wondering how it is that this was never told to me.

• 8 months later...
Jessica Germ
On 4/10/2017 at 6:41 PM, Lemonade said:

Yes she 100% is vegan, did u not see on Alan Carr she hates chicken 

tape.gif

:derpga:

That was so iconic

RAMROD
On 4/11/2017 at 2:29 AM, deeman said:

Gaga is vegan not just vegan but raw vegan. she doesn't eat cooked food anymore. atleast maybe she should be. it could well be the meat that causes whatever issues. when i was at christmas I started feeling really sick from eating meat coz i had been mostly vegetarian for a while and that factory farm meat it is so nasty it really bring you down. I felt terrible. now i have ditched milk aswell and it is kind of weird. the dairy was definitely not good like the milk is rotten and you can't get fresh milk anymore. I am going with coconut at the moment but plan to make my own from hemp seed this is much better than these packaged food. I am finding it tuff coz I don't really want to eat the vegetables either since they have chemicals and is just not good enough quality at all. I need to move and find somewhere with much better quality foods that are organic and set up a garden. raw diet is supposed to be good for detox like there is all this build up of chemicals like heavy metals think it is giving me problems. in anycase it is a good way to eat like I can just cut a piece of brocolli for example, give it a clean and job done, I have eaten something and then can just do that regularly eating various things like you can set up a table or box to take out with little pieces of seasonal things and just follow what your body is saying to eat more of. otherwise i might not eat untill the evening when i get real hungry which is not healthy. it makes the skin good aswell eating raw it is really good for waking up aswell. pork was the first to go but now I am only eating organic eggs so not 100% vegan at the moment. I am still going to try to go more raw especially once I get somewhere with good organic. it is apparently something to do gradually coz otherwise you can get detox symptoms like fever and all sorts like I have heard you can get angry and stuff. I am certainly feeling quite strange like it makes you more sensitive to detect things and well all sorts (like I think it is good for love life) but feeling generally good.

On 4/11/2017 at 3:45 AM, deeman said:

cant say  I miss chicken at all. i was reading some vegan stuff and the woman was saying how like a cat when it sees a bird will be getting all hungry and thinking about eating it but for people that is not the case coz they don't have any instinct for it. infact the idea of hunting a chicken is far from desirable for me atleast. I was reading that even stainless steal cookware  can release alumnium into the food so I am like why even bother with all this **** and then making a fire is a pain and you have to get fuel and it destroys the nutritional value although I wouldn't recommend raw chicken especially from those horrible factory farms. the thing with cooking is then it is all mixed up and it masks any bad ingredients if I eat a raw piece of food I will either continue eating it if it is good or throw the rest out. it is convenient for an employer or school or whatever to have everyone eat at one time and to cook coz the ingredients could be all old and skanky and they can mask it with spices, sugar, salt etc.  people will already be hungry that they will eat whatever I've even seen people eat kebabs on newyears after the clubs closed that were totally not even cooked coz there were so many people they just were cutting it off. it is convenient to the system to grow certain things that last longer or are easier to harvest with machinery not that those are the freshest best things that your body actually says to eat more of.   I actually found that even the bible says to eat vegan so am wondering how it is that this was never told to me.

OMG a thread with a simple question have become a venue for you to write a diary :sharon:

RAMROD

Also, Gaga is very Vegan. 

scallywally

She ate fish and chips in the UK in a ****ing mermaid costume. 

What was se cooking for Perez? 

Flop thread, seriously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, RAMROD said:

Also, Gaga is very Vegan. 

Well the Italian research institute Eurispes estimates that 10% of Italians are vegetarian. This is the highest proportion of vegetarians in Europe and probably a majority of them are female. It is Americans who have an obsession with meat.

Sometimes you have to put aside tradition and the influence of family or the industry or the views of the medical establishment. They really might not know what it is best for you or have a vested interest. After watching the documentary where she is suffering from fibromyalgia I really think she should eat raw vegan on health grounds and do the appropriate research personally. I went to some effort to make a thread about it. My own health has improved a lot eating more raw. It is not as if you have to be religous about it although I definitely stick to the vegan part and only eat cooked food coz it is winter. It gives me depression I am sure where as when I eat mostly raw I feel amazing. Gaga says she is an activist. Going vegan is one of the biggest things people can do to change the world for the better.

Archived