Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kesha - Animal + Cannibal || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Mess, it's not one of my faves but I thought it would've been higher :madge: 

the scores are pretty close from here on out, there are lots of surprises in store :madge: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Kinda forgettable :madge: 

Same :emma:

I had to start the song right now to remember it :emma:
But then I kinda loved it.

But I have honestly no idea what songs to let go next :rip:

YeehawKylie

Hungover is solid, so I can't complain about the placement cause it does kinda get lost in the mix of Animal.

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

the scores are pretty close from here on out, there are lots of surprises in store :madge: 

Not surprises that would trigger me I imagine :madge: 

Spoiler

And I hope :poot: 

juju

[#19] Blah Blah Blah (ft. 3OH!3)
[Score] 7.41

2cmt8bq.png

[Highs] @littlepotter - 10
[Lows] @slayo, @PaulXCoop - 4

[My remarks]
The first single out of the competition! I wasn't expecting this in the slightest; I suppose the overall song is quite polarizing among her fans. For me, it reminds me of the wild college parties I'd attend, showing up to class wasted, covered in glitter, etc. All around a great time, and the 3OH!3 feature really does take you back. My rating = 8.

[Commentary]
@Pablo - 9
Omg 3OH!3! I forgot about them, I think the song would benefit without their random rap but it's still a bop 

@kvnrp - 9
A bop. Bop². But 3oh3s part is kinda lame.

@Gia Gunn - 8.5
Let's be honest, this song is not that great, but at the same time it's such a bop that I couldn't give it a lower score :poot: 

@IndieKylie - 8
I honestly used to hate this song. But, that was back when Kesha was portrayed as some party-mess by her label. This song is so biting, so satirical, and so brilliant. You hear a title like Blah Blah Blah and some lyrics here and there, and you wonder how ‘this garbage was released’ but that is such a misconception. The song is beyond smart and is an example of how Kesha is one of the smartest pop writers of our generation.

@TeenIdle - 8
What ever happened to 3OH!3?

@xoxo cupcakke - 6
I completely forgot we actually let 3OH!3 have their moment for a while. It’s a very driven pop song that’s weighed down by the fact that you’re unsure whether to take it seriously or not

❤ x ❤

juju

Bye bye to the first of our many singles

tumblr_mkg96hpfoI1qfco0so1_500.gif

Who else is shocked?

❤ x ❤

Gaga Monster
14 minutes ago, jujubae said:

[#21] Grow A Pear
[Score] 7.12

jhr5z6.jpg

[Highs] @Gaga Monster - 11
[Lows] @Bio - 1

[My remarks]
Our first 11 out of the mix! As a musical piece, I really dig the sonic layers of the track; unfortunately, as I've grown older, the lyrics sort of come across rather... transphobic? Let's just say, it isn't a song I listen to much anymore. My rating = 6.5 (sonically, to be honest).

[Commentary]
@KingOfTheClouds - 10
I bet I'm the only one who will give this a 10 :lolly: 
But, come on, some of the lines are just such a kii.  I cackled like crazy when I first heard this. :sharon: 

@IndieKylie  - 9
So I know this song has been labeled as problematic in regard to gender roles and expectations, but dammit, it’s so fun. I love hearing Ms. Kesha call her man a bitch, and maybe she like emasculating a guy? Either way, this song is really fun and an underrated highlight of her catalogue.

@xoxo cupcakke - 8
I don’t know why I like this more than a lot of other tracks on Cannibal. Like, she really said, “I just can’t date a dude with a vag” and mangina in the same song

@TeenIdle - 8
Giving me 90s video games teas. 'I don't wanna see your mangina' wins best lyric on the album.

@Pablo - 5
I don't know how I feel about these lyrics :madge: 

How? This should be top 10 at least. Justice has not been served:neyde::neyde:

GGD Presidential Elections

juju
Just now, kvnrp said:

oh god oh dear :rip:

This song is smart and is a bop :giveup:

I SWORE it'd make the Top 10 :deadbanana: IDK what happened..

❤ x ❤

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

[#19] Blah Blah Blah (ft. 3OH!3)
[Score] 7.41

2cmt8bq.png

[Highs] @littlepotter - 10
[Lows] @slayo, @PaulXCoop - 4

[My remarks]
The first single out of the competition! I wasn't expecting this in the slightest; I suppose the overall song is quite polarizing among her fans. For me, it reminds me of the wild college parties I'd attend, showing up to class wasted, covered in glitter, etc. All around a great time, and the 3OH!3 feature really does take you back. My rating = 8.

[Commentary]
@Pablo - 9
Omg 3OH!3! I forgot about them, I think the song would benefit without their random rap but it's still a bop 

@kvnrp - 9
A bop. Bop². But 3oh3s part is kinda lame.

@Gia Gunn - 8.5
Let's be honest, this song is not that great, but at the same time it's such a bop that I couldn't give it a lower score :poot: 

@IndieKylie - 8
I honestly used to hate this song. But, that was back when Kesha was portrayed as some party-mess by her label. This song is so biting, so satirical, and so brilliant. You hear a title like Blah Blah Blah and some lyrics here and there, and you wonder how ‘this garbage was released’ but that is such a misconception. The song is beyond smart and is an example of how Kesha is one of the smartest pop writers of our generation.

@TeenIdle - 8
What ever happened to 3OH!3?

@xoxo cupcakke - 6
I completely forgot we actually let 3OH!3 have their moment for a while. It’s a very driven pop song that’s weighed down by the fact that you’re unsure whether to take it seriously or not

Mess.. This should be top 10..

GGD Presidential Elections

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Bye bye to the first of our many singles

tumblr_mkg96hpfoI1qfco0so1_500.gif

Who else is shocked?

Not too shook, Blah Blah blah is in the bottom three in terms of her poorest singles (I like them all tho) but it's the best of the bottom three so I'm pressed it's out before two specific others...

kvnrp
Just now, jujubae said:

I SWORE it'd make the Top 10 :deadbanana: IDK what happened..

I thought so too :rip:

Talent lost again :neyde:

Archived