Cupcakke Reveals Why Album Was Taken Down

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

She really spilled the tea:reductive:

I feel really bad for her, she was going to be on Billboard but one producer ruined it for her:(

I can't believe she told off Future like that

GGD Presidential Elections

kvnrp

I admire her for being so transparent on this, other artists probably just said "licensing issues" or something vague like this.

But really, that producer screwed her hard.

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I admire her for being so transparent on this, other artists probably just said "licensing issues" or something vague like this.

But really, that producer screwed her hard.

1 minute ago, Impostor said:

:awkney:

#PrayForCupcakke

She was going to be on Billboard for the first time and now she will not because of one beat:( I feel so bad for her, she worked so hard, she came from nothing:(

Boyboi12

That's why I'm nervous about buying beats from producers! These mother****ers resale beats and don't even care who they sell them too.

Werk

I feel so bad for her and can't she just not release that song with the beat as a single then and leave it on the album unbothered? :emma: 

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Werk said:

I feel so bad for her and can't she just not release that song with the beat as a single then and leave it on the album unbothered? :emma: 

They had to take the whole album down. I don't think they can do that since people bought the album already with the song.

Cailleach

NOOOOOOOOO I WAS BOPPING SO HARD TO 33RD WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN :grr::grr::grr:

That's not very born this way of you

Trepadation

:grr: Y U SHADY BUSINESS MAN 

:( Didn't listen to the album yet and guess I won't be able to

Harry

But surely if she has evidence that she paid this can be resolved? Or she can just re-issue the album without the song in question?

Archived