💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CEREMONY: Gaga's Videography Megarate

KingOfSpain

Featured Posts

junolxf

You guys did Perfect Illusion so so so wrong. And you call yourselves Lady Gaga fans?!  A TRAGEDY. 

PI video is like being in the center of a hurricane. Wild, dangerous, exciting. And the colors are absolutely beautiful. Shame on you. 

My baby, :( 

tumblr_odu0ld5n8Z1qby767o1_500.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
12 minutes ago, junolxf said:

You guys did Perfect Illusion so so so wrong. And you call yourselves Lady Gaga fans?!  A TRAGEDY. 

PI video is like being in the center of a hurricane. Wild, dangerous, exciting. And the colors are absolutely beautiful. Shame on you. 

My baby, :( 

tumblr_odu0ld5n8Z1qby767o1_500.gif

I'm sorry gurl if you feel that way. I know but PI is not that of a masterpiece .

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

junolxf
Just now, RiRi said:

I'm sorry gurl if you feel that way. I know but PI is not that of a masterpiece .

It's not a masterpiece, but it is excellent. :sharon:

GUY and Y&I are so overrated. Both are a mess with a terrible direction. 
_
The fact that Gaga has like 20 videos :oprah:. Girl, you need to get your sh*t together. You have 5 (!!!) albums. Love yourself. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gov Hooka

Y'all did Paparazzi too well and Applause and LoveGame too low. But the results were pretty good :applause: 

KingOfSpain
3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

wait so how come Alejandro was #7 and G.U.Y. #6? :oprah: am I missing something?

I just saw this now. Alejandro got 592, G.U.Y. 595. My bad lol.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

junolxf

My rates, 5 matched with the results. Woops. 

19) Million Reasons
18) G.U.Y.
17) Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
16) Just Dance
15) The Edge of Glory
14) LoveGame
13) Eh, Eh 
12) Yoü And I 
11) Applause 
10) Poker Face
9) Born This Way 
8) John Wayne
7) Alejandro
6) Perfect Illusion 
5) Judas 
4) Paparazzi 
3) Bad Romance 
2) Marry The Night 
1) Telephone

KingOfSpain
3 hours ago, PanPikus said:

We should make this megarate again in a few years with new videos and give justice for Judas :giveup: I won't be able to fall asleep because of its failure. :interestinga:

When the Joanne era is fulfilledd and all is said and donde, we could rate Dancin' In Circles music video with a solid 20.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

PanPikus
10 hours ago, KingOfSpain said:

When the Joanne era is fulfilledd and all is said and donde, we could rate Dancin' In Circles music video with a solid 20.

:sharon: We can wish she will release it :giveup: but we know, our girl called : xoxo Jan, may not deliver as good visuals as we would like to see :emma: We can only pray for any video for this one and only 3rd single right now :pray:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

littlepotter

The fact that if we had that megarate on December 2011 we would only have like 4 less videos to rate is criminal 

chaeri pls

LittleMichael

# 17 Eh, Eh

tenor.gif

#12 You And I

tenor.gif

#11 Poker Face

tenor.gif

Ok, the rest could be ok :poot:

Archived