Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety
Just now, Antonio said:

that shows that nobody opens the spoiler :hor: 

I did, but I had to make sure. I've been involved in this cruel tradition on this site myself, so you never know what's actually the truth :ph34r:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Antonio

OKAY now that this random on the spot April's Fools joke is done :gaycat: let's get to the real deal, the REAL #17 is coming

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Johnny Wayne

I NEED MY XANAX RIGHT NOW, WHY DID I SUGGEST YOU'D FOOL AROUND IN THE CERIMONY, MY POOR BUSSY CAN'T TAKE THIS

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Antonio
1 hour ago, H and 53 others said:

First time I enter so called megarate and this is also my last time. Princess Die getting such a low score? 

I REFUSE.

I REERRRERREREREREEEEEEEEFFFFFUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEEEE.

YOU WILL ALL PAY. 

open the fvcking spoiler I CANT WITH YOU GUYS

petty
Just now, H and 53 others said:

YOU WILL ALL PAY. 

Someone didn't click the "spoiler" :gaycat: 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Antonio said:

open the fvcking spoiler I CANT WITH YOU GUYS

I thought the prank was the fact that you're gonna include all commentary. :rip:

petty
Just now, jujubae said:

Why couldn't it be Princess Die, I hate that song :madge: 

same tho, i wasn't even surprised when i saw it @ 17 ddd

Antonio

lZPXIz9.gif

Highest Score: @Ophelia (11)

Lowest Score: @KingOfSpain (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 5.25

Although as many pointed out, this song is not an unreleased track and was indeed released on several editions of The Fame, I did not include it in The Fame rate nor did I in the discography rate, so decided this was eligible for this rate and indeed a lot of people voted for it to get it. Personally it is not one of my favorites, weak verses, weak hook, the only parts I like are the pre-chorus and the (Retro, retro, freak) background vocals in the chorus, but there are tracks that deserved that placement more.

-----◆-----

Commentary

10 | “This song was technically released, yet here it is. Regardless - such a gem, it's my city bop for when I'm walking the streets a little into twilight with the sun slinking behind the buildings. It's dark and gritty and better than any song found of the standard issue of The Fame. Quote me on that!”

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

7 | “Take a bath in champagne, creatures of the underworld, with one of my guilty pleasures.  Love the vibe of this song.  It's not the best thing out there but it's fun and that's ok!”

-           @MonsterJames333

-----◆-----

6.5 | “This song reminds of 80s anthems with the guitar at the beginning. When she starts singing, you understand it is the new wave of dance music that she set free in 2008. This song is the perfect example of why she talks about disco throughout most of her song in the first record. It mimics many of the Bee Gees sounds. She plays with her vocal capacity as she did in Blueberry Kisses. The slower tempo gives it the pop. The lyrics give it the soul. But in general, it fails to become a bop because it never fully explodes in your ears. “

-           @EmiRivington

-----◆-----

5.8 | "this song is annoying af"

-           @Decodekid

-----◆-----

4 | “Another retro disco track like most of The Fame. It's clearly way weaker so i get why this never made it to the standard version of the album.”

-          @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

4 | “This song is the definition of meh tbh... Uneventful and Redundant (and reductive) I like the little rock/electric guitar touch to it, that's something that was kinda missing from The Fame... But honestly this is not a bop, neither is it artistic at all so (although the lyrics are nice)... flop”

-          @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

4 | “I don’t know what the f Gaga was thinking when she put this mess on TF instead of one of the other unreleased masterpieces she had. The instrumental is cute but the song almost feels like and interlude, weak lyrics, weak vocals, etc.”

-          @Fernster7

-----◆-----

4 | "It's okay but lacks any flavor compared to other songs that came from the fame's unreleased tracks like fever or retro physical."

-           @AJK273

-----◆-----

3 | “I mean... it’s cute...”

-          @VOLANTIS

Archived