💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The music industry doesn't get enough credit for creating The Chainsmokers

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Honestly gheys. 

This duo singlehandedly revolutionised music. They introduced us to this brand new completely not ever been done before genre. :giveup:

not even Gaga was able to influence an entire new trend in music in the way that the chainsmokers have. Their music is completely artistic and deep, totally meaningful and has lots of complex sounds that really get your brain thinking :whitney: 

every song is different, totally not the same and they effortlessly pump out masterpieces each time .

take for example, there #1 smash diamond certified hit ROSES, compare it with their #1 smash diamond certified smash hit Something Just Like This, totally different, you wouldnt even think they're from the same artist!

Gaga can only wish floptic delusion could sound as innovative as their discography. Their New album is bound to snatch the 2018 Grammy AOTY.

We need to stop sleeping on the Beatles of our generation guys.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

kvnrp

Honestly,

truly,

I see them on the same level as Goethe, the people who wrote the US constitution, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Cher.

Stef
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Honestly,

truly,

I see them on the same level as Goethe, the people who wrote the US constitution, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Cher.

Exactly I just don't get why GGD sleeps on these talented geniuses :neyde:

id like to think all three Beatles members, Paul McCartney, Elton John and Kurt Cobain are smiling from heaven knowing who took their place :heart: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Bebe changed the title to The music industry doesn't get enough credit for creating The Chainsmokers
kvnrp
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Exactly I just don't get why GGD sleeps on these talented geniuses :neyde:

id like to think all three Beatles members, Paul McCartney, Elton John and Kurt Cobain are smiling from heaven knowing who took their place :heart: 

:air::rip:

Yes exactly, they should get some Nobel prizes for their work.

With their music, they literally changed the way we look at physics, they healed cancer and HIV, and the world isn't suffering anymore.

When will a God tbh

Magneto

They're definitely up there with other legendary DJ duos like LMFAO and The Cataracs. Their careers sometimes even last for up to 2 whole years! When will Madonna?

Free my mind

mister max

Ivreally hope they work with gaga anytime soon :excited2:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Jenniferella

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to finally speak the truth about them and their incredible talent. The world itself doesn't carry enough Grammy statuettes to express how innovative, daring and good they are. Their artistic content is way above anything that has been released for the past decades and I can only dream about Madonna, Gaga and all the others to reach such quality.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Fame IV

I think they already surpassed the legacy and impact of Pitbull and LMFAO. Mr. Worldwide who? Chainsmokers are icons with an revolutionary spirit through the potencial of pop music and you'll deal with it!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
Just now, Jenniferella said:

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to finally speak the truth about them and their incredible talent. The world itself doesn't carry enough Grammy statuettes to express how innovative, daring and good they are. Their artistic content is way above anything that has been released for the past decades and I can only dream about Madonna, Gaga and all the others to reach such quality.

Quality music which mirrors creativity and, above all, an humble attitude! How not to love them?

A Star is Born ⭐

wtfgaga

They're like the Albert Einstein of music. They deserve to be celebrated and have their own names written in every history book!!! They're ICONIC!

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm done with this site for today and I just logged in.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Creyk

This is the most positive thread I have ever seen on GGD I think

The chainsmokers uniting us all

Gagaloo911

Lady Gaga and the other legends are SHOOK. They can't handle the talent from these literal GODS. 

Archived