đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hey Girl- Single

Luisillo0o

Featured Posts

Luisillo0o

Hey little monsters;

So all this conversations about a new single, if any at all, so I wonder what your thoughts are on " Hey Girl" as a one, I don't think she has perfomed it yet live and I think its a pretty cool collaboration. 

Here for the brunette

Bradley

I don't think there will ever be a third single, seriously she's filming a movie that the Academy Award panel has eyes on (every remake was nominated for some Oscars so obviously Gaga and Bradley don't want to break the streak) and will soon begin to develop the Joanne World Tour. Both projects consume immense time.

Gaga wouldn't have included the words 'THE END' at the end of the John Wayne video if she intended to release more videos from the era. It would be weird to end so abruptly the storyline that Perfect Illusion started and then continue with a brand new one. Interscope doesn't have an unlimited budget for her. John Wayne already took part of it and it was not a single.

But if she promoted Hey Girl extensively, like really do tons of promotion for the song with Florence Welch, and releases a visually gratifying video (I imagine Gaga and Florence singing to each other in a bar and then walking alongside each other in a field with a beautiful night scene or something), then I think it will be successful. Perhaps not Bad Romance successful but it should secure a Best Pop/Duo Group Performance Grammy cause this song has one of the most unique and beautiful instrumental production and vocal delivery in recent contemporary music releases.

Spoiler

Help me hold my hair back
Walk me home 'cause I can't find a cab
And we dance down The Bowery
Held hands like we were 17 again
And then it's 4am
The sun is creepin' up again
Don't you leave me
Oh, darling don't you leave me

tumblr_of8z5l9NOx1qgd0mlo1_500.png

GagaXCupcakke

I want it to be the third/last single just for a beatiful music video with Florence and some live performances. 

Obvioulsy it wouldn't be a smash hit or anything (I don't think anything else will at this point) but I would really appreciate the visuals that would come with. 

Fernster7

Keep it.:sick:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Seeka
44 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Gaga wouldn't have included the words 'THE END' at the end of the John Wayne video if she intended to release more videos from the era.

I'm sorry this really needs to stop being an argument since Telephone ended with a The End, and while Paparazzi ended with a The End, the Fame Era was cut abruptly short. Boys, Boys, Boys was meant as the next single, as there is a small, dismal chance the MV was shot.

Alejandro came out after Telephone so I really do not need to go there.

Jonas probably would've also put a The End at the end of Edge of Glory if he was allowed to film the original version.

It's just what he does. It's not indicative of anything related to Gaga's career path.

You make a point, but this needs to not be one of them. I used to put Fin~ at the end of all my writings, even if was the part of a multi-part series.

Bradley
17 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm sorry this really needs to stop being an argument since Telephone ended with a The End, and while Paparazzi ended with a The End, the Fame Era was cut abruptly short. Boys, Boys, Boys was meant as the next single, as there is a small, dismal chance the MV was shot.

Alejandro came out after Telephone so I really do not need to go there.

Jonas probably would've also put a The End at the end of Edge of Glory if he was allowed to film the original version.

It's just what he does. It's not indicative of anything related to Gaga's career path.

You make a point, but this needs to not be one of them. I used to put Fin~ at the end of all my writings, even if was the part of a multi-part series.

Paparazzi ended with a 'The end' because Gaga thought it was going to be a short film in itself. They later discovered that it would be a great idea to continue the story with another video which transpired to be Telephone. Telephone ended with a 'To be continued'. Alejandro came out after Telephone because Bad Romance and Telephone weren't connected. Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and John Wayne are and the latter ended with 'THE END'. Telephone and Paparazzi were a related story which did not affect Alejandro or Bad Romance and which were connected because of similar aesthetics. Joanne's videos are a single storyline and it was ended because if there was a third single it was going to be John Wayne.

This is G.U.Y. 2.0 in that G.U.Y. was endevouring to complete the ARTPOP era and John Wayne did the same.

GhettoFabulous

Hey girl could be a promo single(minimum but effective promo) 

Dancing in Circles - the real 3rd single(MR treatment)

DH(Promo Like JW, basically we need a video for it :poot::diane:A GOOD ONE)

i think this combination would go perfectly :lana::diane:

YeehawKylie
8 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

This is G.U.Y. 2.0 in that G.U.Y. was endevouring to complete the ARTPOP era and John Wayne did the same.

I actually buy this. Gaga doesn't seem to want to promote a single while touring and I doubt she wants to while filing a movie. She did say she wanted a long era though, didn't she? Cause this is quite by short...

Bradley
10 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I actually buy this. Gaga doesn't seem to want to promote a single while touring and I doubt she wants to while filing a movie. She did say she wanted a long era though, didn't she? Cause this is quite by short...

She also said she wanted to release many singles from ARTPOP so let's take that with a grain of salt, also I don't remember her saying that about the Joanne era.

YeehawKylie
22 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She also said she wanted to release many singles from ARTPOP so let's take that with a grain of salt, also I don't remember her saying that about the Joanne era.

Don't remind me about the ARTPOP betrayals. I'm still not over them. :cryga:

Luisillo0o
3 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Don't remind me about the ARTPOP betrayals. I'm still not over them. :cryga:

I dont think we'll ever be. 11.11 will always be ARTPOP wishes

Here for the brunette

Luisillo0o
3 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

"Joanne World Tour"

For some reason i couldn't post it under another topic. 

Here for the brunette

Hi Its Nicole
55 minutes ago, Luisillo0o said:

For some reason i couldn't post it under another topic. 

Cuz u are a newbie

Hello Gaga

I'm here for anything being a single now! As long as we get 4 singles total for Joanne. 

Archived