💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

Not ready to give birth just yet. I think we'll see a new album early next year. Hopefully she'll take her time with this album. As far as we're all aware, RiRi has said her main focus is getting movie roles, fashion and finding the new sound for her next album.

inb4 Jersey tells you "shez recording with ____ and it will be a house album and it will be da greatest era evaaaaa!!!1111".

Lol I can't wait till the lead single is straight up house so I can laugh at you. Prissy ****

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not ready to give birth just yet. I think we'll see a new album early next year. Hopefully she'll take her time with this album. As far as we're all aware, RiRi has said her main focus is getting movie roles, fashion and finding the new sound for her next album.

inb4 Jersey tells you "shez recording with ____ and it will be a house album and it will be da greatest era evaaaaa!!!1111".

Oh that's good. Is she going on tour? Cause I feel like this album just didn't have a great structure like LOUD.

Oh, that's good. I wana see her act after Battleships.

Good! Don't want her to slop over that next album. Glad she's taking her time! :legend:

JaysAMess

Lol I can't wait till the lead single is straight up house so I can laugh at you. Prissy ****

I haven't said that it won't be house though. So if she comes out with a lead single that isn't house, you're the one who will end up looking dumb.

I haven't said that it won't be house though. So if she comes out with a lead single that isn't house, you're the one who will end up looking dumb.

And why would I look dumb if I have a better idea of the sound she's aiming for than you do? Wouldn't it be the latter?

Not here for you two fight. Im here to discuss Ri. And all things Ri.

#MAJAH #ONELOVE #CLAPBACK

JaysAMess

Oh that's good. Is she going on tour? Cause I feel like this album just didn't have a great structure like LOUD.

Oh, that's good. I wana see her act after Battleships.

Good! Don't want her to slop over that next album. Glad she's taking her time! :legend:

Yep, she'll be on tour next year. :excited2: This album/era was a mess and was only supported by WFL's success. Although WHYB did boost sales for TTT in the UK.

She'll be in a comedy movie next year, The End of the World. She'll play herself and the movie also stars Emma Watson, James Franco, Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen. So that should be pretty epic.

And why would I look dumb if I have a better idea of the sound she's aiming for than you do? Wouldn't it be the latter?

I haven't even said what I want the next album to sound like though.

Not here for you two fight. Im here to discuss Ri. And all things Ri.

#MAJAH #ONELOVE #CLAPBACK

Rihanna-Gif-rihanna-30240042-500-351.gif

Yep, she'll be on tour next year. :excited2: This album/era was a mess and was only supported by WFL's success. Although WHYB did boost sales for TTT in the UK.

She'll be in a comedy movie next year, The End of the World. She'll play herself and the movie also stars Emma Watson, James Franco, Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen. So that should be pretty epic.

Oh good! :legend:

Tbh, I thought she was gonna slay since WFL slayed. And im here for WHYB doing well. Not bad, great, but well.

Are you serious?! I wana watch that movie! With Steve Carell?

JaysAMess

Oh good! :legend:

Tbh, I thought she was gonna slay since WFL slayed. And im here for WHYB doing well. Not bad, great, but well.

Are you serious?! I wana watch that movie! With Steve Carell?

WHYB can definitely be considered as a hit, at least it didn't flop like YDO or TTT. :sweat:

Yes! If you go to RihannaDaily, they have images of RiRi on set of the movie with a couple of co-stars.

JaysAMess

Was it AP that Rih Rih is working with Zedd?

Not that I know of. Got the source? :redface:

Not that I know of. Got the source? :redface:

Well it was REALLY hinted. Since some guy called Nicky Romeo was saying he was working with rihanna tomorrow and then tweeted Zedd saying "congrats". I guess Calvin Zedd and Nicky are all close friends.

All speculation, it was on ATRL :hor:

Well it was REALLY hinted. Since some guy called Nicky Romeo was saying he was working with rihanna tomorrow and then tweeted Zedd saying "congrats". I guess Calvin Zedd and Nicky are all close friends.

All speculation, it was on ATRL :hor:

No she is not working with Zedd. Nicky was congratulating Zedd because his song Spectrum is #1 on Beatport right now. But Rihanna was in the studio with Nicky Romero for 14 hours today. Two records were completed. David Guetta and Bonnie McKee were also present

No she is not working with Zedd. Nicky was congratulating Zedd because his song Spectrum is #1 on Beatport right now. But Rihanna was in the studio with Nicky Romero for 14 hours today. Two records were completed. David Guetta and Bonnie McKee were also present

Beatport? What kinda 3rd world chart is that

• Mills locked this topic

Archived