💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

RivingtonRebel

Don't know if its been posted or not, but Rihsus will be performing at the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup in Azerbaijan. October 5th (During the Quarter Final match).

The stadium holds 30,000 people. And it's the first time she's visited Azerbaijan :party:

The stadium's wiki page for anyone interested; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofiq_Bahramov_Stadium

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

Highly doubtful. Nicky Romero releases mostly instrumental mixes and it would be odd to just throw Rihanna on one of his mixes. I'm sure she's just getting a head start for a Spring release next year. And it would be the biggest of her career, no doubt about that

lolokay. :wtf:

TheCheetahwings

So do we know the new sound for her next album, or has it not been revealed yet? :shrug:

JaysAMess

So do we know the new sound for her next album, or has it not been revealed yet? :shrug:

Nope, we know nothing. We'll probably start hearing more about the album towards the end of the year.

She was in the studio with Nicky Romero today, so it is evident that she is aiming for a House/electronic sound for at least a portion of the next record

JaysAMess

She was in the studio with Nicky Romero today, so it is evident that she is aiming for a House/electronic sound for at least a portion of the next record

Oh, how your dreams will be crushed if she doesn't release an house album.

2494.gif

Oh, how your dreams will be crushed if she doesn't release an house album.

2494.gif

Oh how you need to learn how to shut the **** up for once. Quit being a sarcastic little b---h and move on with your little life. You literally make a comment on everything I post here. SHUT THE **** UP.

tumblr_lb7xwsGaZq1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I will PROUDLY take warning points for that. Thanks.

JaysAMess

Oh how you need to learn how to shut the **** up for once. Quit being a sarcastic little b---h and move on with your little life. You literally make a comment on everything I post here. SHUT THE **** UP.

I will PROUDLY take warning points for that. Thanks.

Sorry, I was unaware that posts on a forum were meant to be ignored and not responded to. If people responding to your posts annoys you, then you can always hit that sign out button and remain signed out for good.

tumblr_lz4ugvMnPy1r65uyx.gif

Sorry, I was unaware that posts on a forum were meant to be ignored and not responded to. If people responding to your posts annoys you, then you can always hit that sign out button and remain signed out for good.

tumblr_lz4ugvMnPy1r65uyx.gif

Good thing you live in fairy land because your face would be destroyed if you acted or spoke that way to people in real life. You're the definition of a BITCH

JaysAMess

Good thing you live in fairy land because your face would be destroyed if you acted or spoke that way to people in real life. You're the definition of a BITCH

Why would I tell people to sign out in real life though? And you say I live in fairy land. #awkward

Pressed b---hes alert.

29dbp.gif

So I heard Ri's getting ready to birth a new album.

Any new info? :nacho:

JaysAMess

Pressed b---hes alert.

29dbp.gif

So I heard Ri's getting ready to birth a new album.

Any new info? :nacho:

Not ready to give birth just yet. I think we'll see a new album early next year. Hopefully she'll take her time with this album. As far as we're all aware, RiRi has said her main focus is getting movie roles, fashion and finding the new sound for her next album.

inb4 Jersey tells you "shez recording with ____ and it will be a house album and it will be da greatest era evaaaaa!!!1111".

• Mills locked this topic

Archived