Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

Rihanna got her 17th tattoo:

17thtattoo1.jpg

Rihanna met with Bang Bang, her favorite tattoo artist, last night (June 15) in New York City to get her 17th tattoo, choosing a stylish Egyptian falcon, shaped in a gun, just above her right foot.

17? :omg: I thought it was only like 5 or 6..

It looks alright. Better than that thug life tattoo or whatever the **** that was

JaysAMess

17? :omg: I thought it was only like 5 or 6..

It looks alright. Better than that thug life tattoo or whatever the **** that was

You can see all of her tattoos and the meaning behind them here.

do we know of any outtakes/unreleased songs that have leaked from rated r? I love that album--her best by far

My dream is coming true. Nicky Romero who is an amazing Dutch House DJ/Producer just tweeted that he will be In the studio with Rihanna tomorrow. If she brings on that cohesive house album next time around, she will see the biggest era of her career. Mark my words.

JaysAMess

My dream is coming true. Nicky Romero who is an amazing Dutch House DJ/Producer just tweeted that he will be In the studio with Rihanna tomorrow. If she brings on that cohesive house album next time around, she will see the biggest era of her career. Mark my words.

It's probably just a single for him and not for her next album. She did say this year will be movies, fashion and some collabs. I have no doubt that if she did a house album, it'd be successful but the biggest era of her career? I think you're getting too excited.

Can't wait for this. We all know Oprah is gonna press for dem answers

Ikr? Hopefully there will be a stream for it.

RivingtonRebel

I'm hoping they film it while she's in London. So we get stuff like Backstage at Wireless and just her running round London

JaysAMess

I'm hoping they film it while she's in London. So we get stuff like Backstage at Wireless and just her running round London

So, RiRi being cute as usual then? :flutter:

RivingtonRebel

So, RiRi being cute as usual then? :flutter:

She's so adorable :flutter:

It's probably just a single for him and not for her next album. She did say this year will be movies, fashion and some collabs. I have no doubt that if she did a house album, it'd be successful but the biggest era of her career? I think you're getting too excited.

Highly doubtful. Nicky Romero releases mostly instrumental mixes and it would be odd to just throw Rihanna on one of his mixes. I'm sure she's just getting a head start for a Spring release next year. And it would be the biggest of her career, no doubt about that

• Mills locked this topic

Archived