๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's 50 Best Songs | RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Antonio

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

Like A Prayer is also one of my least favorite albums tbh, it has great (amazing) singles but the other tracks are kinda.... lacking (except for Spanish Eyes, that girl :heart:)

I don't like Ray Of Light that much (don't yall come for me) but when someone says that it's their favourite album, I can totally see why, but I can't with those whose fave album is Like A Prayer :madge:ย 

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

I don't like Like A Prayer either, I can't even remember the names of any non singles :flop:ย 

Antonio

49. Spanish Eyes (Like A Prayer)

Some of you might know that Like A Prayer is one of my least favorite Madonna albums, and I get that itโ€™s one of her most accomplished works, but I just canโ€™t stand some songs, way beyond filler. Spanish Eyes is one of the only good album tracks, itโ€™s great, itโ€™s brilliant. The guitars in the beginning pull the listener into an allegedly similar ballad to La Isla Bonita, but when the chorus hits and Madonna sings with her beautiful head voice, everything disappears and youโ€™re there, a feeling I canโ€™t describe. Brilliant song.

tumblr_oaoe6mkWGr1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

Listen Here

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Lucas

Well I don't know if you will participate to the Hard Candy megarate but if you will, you'll hate my score for Voices lmao

Antonio
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Well I don't know if you will participate to the Hard Candy megarate but if you will, you'll hate my score for Voices lmao

I will and :grr:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

barcodemonster
5 minutes ago, jujubae said:

The worst Madonna song ever is still Dear Jessie :madge:ย 

It took me awhile to get into Dear Jessie; but once I did...Iย did.ย I love it now, it's very nostalgic like a lullaby

scan my barcode

Sugarfall
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Some of you might know that Like A Prayer is one of my least favorite Madonna albums, and I get that itโ€™s one of her most accomplished works, but I just canโ€™t stand some songs, way beyond filler. Spanish Eyes is one of the only good album tracks, itโ€™s great, itโ€™s brilliant. The guitars in the beginning pull the listener into an allegedly similar ballad to La Isla Bonita, but when the chorus hits and Madonna sings with her beautiful head voice, everything disappears and youโ€™re there, a feeling I canโ€™t describe. Brilliant song.

Listen Here

I'll listen to this to be a better Madge fan.

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

The worst Madonna song ever is still Dear Jessie :madge:ย 

omg something we agree on :giveup:ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Iismetti said:

I'll listen to this to be a better Madge fan.

you better! It's a huge highlight on the album

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Listen Here

Oh it's in my top 3 songs from Like A Prayer! A beautiful masterpiece tbh, the songย sounds like summer, Jesus and any beautiful sunny places in Spain mixed in a track โ™ฅ

Sugarfall
Just now, Antonio said:

you better! It's a huge highlight on the album

It reminds me of Live To Tell and at times her voice is a little like Bonnie Tyler. Not bad.

juju
6 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Listen Here

I'M COMING FOR YOU NOW, NOT GOOD SIS SPANISH EYES :grr:ย 

โค x โค

Antonio

48. Mer Girl (Ray Of Light)

Mer Girl is not everyoneโ€™s cup of tea, but it is mine, and I have a lot of friends who stan Madonna as well and will put this song in their ultimate top 3, and I admire them for that. Iโ€™d risk to say itโ€™s the most accomplished work on Ray Of Light, with the beautiful and mesmerizing production and the head voice, everything about this song is just chilling. 5 minutes of being in your own world, only Madonna...

tumblr_nfzexzrvJl1r19rf8o3_400.gif

Listen Here

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

I'M COMING FOR YOU NOW, NOT GOOD SIS SPANISH EYES :grr:ย 

sis I love it :giveup:ย read the remark, top 50 are all brilliant :giveup:ย 

Archived