Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

-

Seeka

What do you need the info for? Cosplay? Costumes?

I believe they were prosthetics. I think a lot of Little monsters used golfballs some similar material in making the horns.

As for the shooulder I'm unsure what would've been used.

However it's sad despite how narmy and over-the-top that era was, gaga never wore ear prosthetics to make her ear pointy like elves.

Erich Johnson

and a few years later... epioneGaย born

ย 

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

What do you need the info for? Cosplay? Costumes?

I believe they were prosthetics. I think a lot of Little monsters used golfballs some similar material in making the horns.

As for the shooulder I'm unsure what would've been used.

However it's sad despite how narmy and over-the-top that era was, gaga never wore ear prosthetics to make her ear pointy like elves.

Because BTWGa wasn't tackyย :trollga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Seeka
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Because BTWGa wasn't tackyย :trollga:

Elves are sexy. And Born this Way was narmy, tacky, and every other adjective. But it was glorious.

And ARTPOP (the song) always reminds me of fey.

Pop Art

-

Pop Art

-

Schwerk
41 minutes ago, E R O S said:

Guys I need info for RESEARCH for a project, not aesthetic information. :deadbanana:

Check Misaki's post above. They were inspired by theseย Alexander McQueen runway looks and in line with her born this way theories of birthing a new more compassionate race. During interviews she often claimed these were her actual bones.

dd9e4c3121ef32d64540cfdb74fb0bc8.jpg

Alexander-McQueen-2010-Womens-Collection

ย 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Pop Art

-

Schwerk
6 minutes ago, E R O S said:

Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about! Does anyone have any sourcesย of her talking about this?

Not specifically but a google on Gaga MqQueen and prosthetics will get you pretty far. Also pretty much every interview in the early BTW era the horns are talked about, as is her desire to birth a new race.ย Back then she was still very conceptual so her answers were more vague. If I were you I'd just look up some interviews on youtube, I can't tell you exact ones off the top of my head unfortunately. Also the intro of the born this way video explains a lot, both visually and in The manifesto of mother monster.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/472085/lady-gaga-i-channeled-alexander-mcqueen-to-write-born-this-way

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived