charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still didn't manage to be on a first page:grr:

Anyway, the 3rd single discussion is so annoying. Nobody knows which song will be more successful than the others. So saying DIC will surely flop or that AYO has no chance being a hit is totally pointless. Just stop pretending you're charts experts and you know which song will become a hit cuz we have no idea how will the GP react.

I'm talking to those guys being like"DIC has 0 chance being a hit and if you disagree then you have know idea how charts work" :interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga:

Spoiler

Team A-YO:lolly:

The Z
2 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Amy-Poehler-Lower-Your-Expectations.gif

It's not expectations, DIC was already sent to french radio stations dear

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

It's not expectations, DIC was already sent to french radio stations dear

What :excited2:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Z
Just now, monster78619 said:

What :excited2:

Both NRJ and Delta FM recieved Dancin' In Circles . It still has no airplay for now... but considering her success in France it will never lol

nick4bty
3 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Both NRJ and Delta FM recieved Dancin' In Circles . It still has no airplay for now... but considering her success in France it will never lol

How do you know this?

JevyDuty

Joanne needs CPR :gum: Million Reasons did it's job but now it's time to prepare for a third single. There is no clear smash on the album so the management of the 3rd single must be on point for it to work.

THEY BETTER NOT **** IT UP!:grr:

weed

i rarely comment but i read most pages of these threads. i can't stop myself even when they're so full of garbage/meltdowns/fighting :giveup:

The Z
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

Don't get me wrong, Million Reasons was played 23 times on all French radio stations combined, and sold 500 copies. It's a huge hit. :ladyhaha:

JevyDuty
Just now, nick4bty said:

It does seem obvious that Interscope wants DIC as the next single, but we'll see

They wanted PI too. They should take the back seat this era and listen to Gaga.

The Z
Just now, nick4bty said:

How do you know this?

I know someone who works for both, he was the first one to announce Million Reasons as 2nd single too :) I still don't know how he didn't get fired for that but that's not like announcing Perfect Illusion before Gaga herself (he still leaked a snippet)

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived