💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

nattuggla
5 minutes ago, Joanne Monster said:

1,7 million since yesterday's midday. How much did you expect?

Exactly. Even playlists alone doesn't help to get huge streams (not for an artist who isn't a streaming force). TC still hasn't been exposed to the major part of the GP (young audience that uses spotify). I bet just hardcore and casual fans know about the song. She will increase her streams as soon as she gets more and more radio exposure. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey
Just now, Monsterious said:

okay this thread has became as messier as usual, welcome back 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Joanne Monster
1 minute ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

Gosh, at least Ain't me numbers, but this one is not good. Hope she will cross 2m soon when more radios start playing it.  LOTB significantly improved its numbers after TTH. There is no way this song goes to top-10 with such streaming, even with good radio audience which would take months to build up without payola.        

This includes only like 12 hours of TTH. How are people even supposed to know about this song to stream it that much? Gaga isn't a streaming force to debut high, this song will have to grow from the ground. And yeah, top 10 isn't happenning

LittleHooker
2 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

My dad got home and told me he has read on the internet (FB) that Gaga has performed for more than 100K people in the desert after replacing Beyoncé and that she has a new #1 song. I played it and he doesn't like it as much as Milliob Reasons, Sinner's Prayer, Yoü And I, etc., but even tho he said it's not his cup of tea, he said it sounds like the song of the Summer.

Queen of baby-boomers. Queen of adults. Queen of dads. This is going to smash.

My Mum was exactly the same. Her favourite Gaga song is Dope :tony: but she did say that The Cure sounded miles better than anything else on the radio atm 

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

I did, unfortunately.

what is "unfortunate" ?

the fact that she released it? or the fact that u heard it ?

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Cortex said:

no it cant appear after u have  posted ,u saw the light green and the 0.9050 number means it was already with "???" 

just look at 2 previous updates u can see that all the numbers are the same

I guess my eyes were flopping then :toofunny: Thks sis

angelok7

LADY GAGA - The Cure
Dance    1 
Hot AC    8 
Rhythmic    3 
Top 40    50    

Total: 62 JDWtxkC.gif

OBEY

Good taste is not something that's been given to everyone, it's been known for decades

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived