💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney's Top 50 Songs

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

24. Oops!..I Did It Again - (Oops!...I Did It Again)

Of course this iconic song is going to be in the top half of the list. I think that's all I really need to say.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne23

23. I Wanna Go - (Femme Fatale)

One of Britney's biggest radios hits. This song had a prominent spot in the summer of 2011. This is the definition of a bop. 

JohnWayne23

22. "3" - (The Singles Collection)

Britney wasn't about to let the success of Circus fade away. In the fall of 2009, she released "3" and all the gays went crazy at the clubs. "3" was a return to the dance sounds of her Blackout album. This is one of those songs you song as a little kid and then grew up and really realized what it was about. 

JohnWayne23

21. Shadow - (In The Zone)

Britney's sultry voice adds so much to this powerful song. Listen to this song and feel empowered! "Breathe on Me" and "Touch of My Hand" get a lot of attention for not being released as singles, but "Shadow" should definitely be classified along with those songs. 

PartySick

Oops being at 24 :duck:

Most of my favorites are in the 30's, 40's, and 50's :rip:

Still excited to see the top 20 though :nick:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Oops being at 24 :duck:

Most of my favorites are in the 30's, 40's, and 50's :rip:

Still excited to see the top 20 though :nick:

I never found Oops to be that amazing, but its still good

i think people will be pleased with the Top 10 though

JohnWayne23

20. My Prerogative - (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative)

I'm just a really big fan of when Britney has songs that are real and reflect her feelings. Even though this was originally a Bobby Brown's song, I think the timing was perfect for her to do her own version of the song. It's such a f*ck the haters kinda song. The song also has great production. 

JohnWayne23

19. Do Somethin' - (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative)

This song should've been one of Britney's most successful songs. Roll down the car windows in the summer and jam to this song. Another great chorus of Britney's is in this song. Such a sexy video too

JohnWayne23

18. Do You Wanna Come Over? - (Glory)

This probably should've been the second single on Glory (or maybe third). This song has great production that's honestly really original compared to every other song out today. A great Britney Spears jam. 

JohnWayne23

17. Work Bitch - (Britney Jean)

One of Britney's most iconic songs that never went Top 10. Sure the song's lyrics are lame and don't really showcase Britney's voice in anyway, but this song was made for Britney's gays and she SERVED. This is the definition of a dance hit. You know how many pounds this song is responsible for people losing at the gym? MOTIVATION

JohnWayne23

16. Gimme More - (Blackout)

Of course this song is going to be right next to "Work Bitch". Both are Britney's biggest dance singles. "Gimme More" edges out "Work Bitch" because Britney's vocals on "Gimme More" are superior to those on "Work Bitch"

JohnWayne23

15. Make Me - (Glory)

Three lead singles in a row! Idc what anyone says, "Make Me" was an amazing first single choice. It screams summertime. The production fit perfectly with the current sound of the industry and the chorus is infectious. LOVE this song

JohnWayne23

14. Trip to Your Heart - (Femme Fatale)

A song that I prayed would be the fourth single from Femme Fatale. Others don't seem to share my admiration for this song, but I recognize that was a gem on the album. I could listen to this song over and over again. 

JohnWayne23

13. I'm a Slave 4 U - (Britney)

The definition of sexy. Britney's declaration that sh'e not a little girl anymore. She owned her sexuality. I wish I had been old enough to be in the clubs when this song came out. 

Archived