šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney's Top 50 Songs

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly your list is a mess, Soda Pop, Now That I Found You, Sometimes, Can't Make You Love Me?

I like these songs but in the top 50 hell noĀ :toofunny:

Everyone's 50 best of BS will be different. Ā As long as Breath On Me is Top 5 though.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
13 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Everyone's 50 best of BS will be different. Ā As long as Breath On Me is Top 5 though.

As long as Toxic, Gimme More &Ā Slave are in the top 5 I'll beĀ fine.

12 minutes ago, Cortex said:

all i want is that BOMT gets the #1 Ā !!

No Toxic should get it.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

14 minutes ago, Cortex said:

all i want is that BOMT gets the #1 Ā !!

BOMT is cute and all but far from Britney's best song

Songs from In The Zone and Blackout are the epitomy of pop perfection.

3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

BOMT is cute and all but far from Britney's best song

Songs from In The Zone and Blackout are the epitomy of pop perfection.

but it's her most mermorable one it's in my top 5 always, can never get rid of it! it's her bad romance :p for me of course !

but i agree there are songs that are better, but those ones have less impact in my life !

5 minutes ago, Cortex said:

but it's her most mermorable one it's in my top 5 always, can never get rid of it! it's her bad romance :p for me of course !

but i agree there are songs that are better, but those ones have less impact in my life !

I feel like Toxic is her Bad Romance

2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I feel like Toxic is her Bad Romance

humm i mean it's her poker face then !Ā 

JohnWayne23

30. Born To Make You Happy (...Baby One More Time)

I think "Born To Make You Happy" should've been Britney's second single. This mid-tempo song has the ability to calm my soul. Perhaps it's the music video that makes me like this song even more. The dance scene is one of her best.

Ā 

JohnWayne23

29. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know (Oops!...I Did It Again)

Another calming song just like "Born To Make You Happy", thanks to the production. I love a Britney song that showcases her vocals. When I belt the chorus, I sometimes get a little teary.Ā 

Ā 

JohnWayne23

28. Me Against the Music (In The Zone)

The first single off Britney's critically acclaimed "In the Zone". Perhaps this song shouldn't have been the lead single with a song like "Toxic" on the album, but how could they not with Madonna on the track. An iconic dance track though. And Britney'sĀ rapid singing is AMAZING

Ā 

JohnWayne23

27. Radar - (Blackout/Circus)

A song worthy of being on not one album, butĀ TWO! Feel like dancing a little sexual? Well listen to this song and maybe you'll be on someone's radar.Ā 

Ā 

JohnWayne23

26. Boys - (Britney)

What's Britney's second most seductive song after "I'm A Slave 4 U"? The answer is "Boys". Get nasty and throw this song on. Wanna see some Grade A dancing? Watch the music video.

Ā 

JohnWayne23

25. Piece of Me - (Blackout)

Britney really gave it to the haters in this song and her honesty is what make this song so great. And of course this is another FABULOUS dance track off her amazing dance album Blackout.

Ā 

Archived