achievement

Million Reasons certified platinum on RIAA

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Anyone denying MR success is dumb as ****, yes it's been promoted a lot and discounted but it's close to 1M pure sales, similar to HUGE hits that had at least double of MR airplay which is way more promotion. A platinum certification is not underwhelming considering her streaming power.:nails:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RadioIsOurs
8 hours ago, Jenniferella said:

Congratulations now please re-release PI 

It's never gonna be a hit :sure:

WildAmerican
6 minutes ago, Pity Party said:

The only hit we will have for years, enjoy it girls. 

giphy.gif

that's amazing this song seriously deserved a better music video

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FATCAT

This reminds me of the tortoise and the hare. MR was the Tortoise. Except, MR wasn't racing against anyone else :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Jigglygoth

Not even surprised, we should know already talent always wins :whitney: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

How come has Interscope paid for a certificate???? wow is the world ending?

I'm scared TBH. :gum:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Anyone denying MR success is dumb as ****, yes it's been promoted a lot and discounted but it's close to 1M pure sales, similar to HUGE hits that had at least double of MR airplay which is way more promotion. A platinum certification is not underwhelming considering her streaming power.:nails:

you-have-to-stop.gif

MR already has a 70M AI. Which is excellent airplay and she's in the 30's after the discount was removed on iTunes. Meanwhile Sam Hunt is at #3 on iTunes with a 46M AI. Kygo-Selena is at #12 on iTunes with a 56 Million AI. Zedd and Alessia have a 42M AI and are at #5. All with much lower radio airlpays with no Superbowl or VSFS.

That radio argument is getting old and it can easily be proven false. However, I am super thrilled we finally have a platinum Single!!!

I don't care how we got it.:whitney: 

Just enjoy it without getting mad at anyone, who cares what they think. MR is Platinum!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lion Heart

MY WIG

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, Jenniferella said:

Congratulations now please re-release PI 

I was so mad at Gaga and her team for giving up on PI so quickly, that I even was dismissive of MR (until the SB). I hope they do re-release it. It deserves to be a hit. :queenga:

Archived