Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Paris Jackson Really Madonna's Daughter?

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

hoeslay
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

But she has no resemblance to him at all. Both of Michaels parents are African American and she is very white, her skin has no dark tone at all. Her hair is also incredible European looking, no African resemblance at all. I find it extremely hard to believe he was her natural father

Halsey has a black dad and a white mom and is white passing so skin tone has nothing to do with it. As said, genetics are crazy.

Ricardo
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

But she has no resemblance to him at all. Both of Michaels parents are African American and she is very white, her skin has no dark tone at all. Her hair is also incredible European looking, no African resemblance at all. I find it extremely hard to believe he was her natural father

according to your logic, any interracial couple's children should inherit the darkest skin color? so if a black guy has a kid with a white woman, he/she SHOULD be black, if a mildly dark skin girl has a kid with a white male there's no way the kid could be white

skin color is not a cake mix that the more chocolate you add the darker it gets, genetics are not that simple, several genes are involved in the tone of the skin, a black guy could have white skin genes and still inherit them or the other way around with a white person inheriting black genes, melanin is responsible for the color of the skin, so the more melanin your melanocytes produce the darker your skin will be and that is a genetical trait

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

according to your logic, any interracial couple's children should inherit the darkest skin color? so if a black guy has a kid with a white woman, he/she SHOULD be black, if a mildly dark skin girl has a kid with a white male there's no way the kid could be white

skin color is not a cake mix that the more chocolate you add the darker it gets, genetics are not that simple, several genes are involved in the tone of the skin, a black guy could have white skin genes and still inherit them or the other way around with a white person inheriting black genes, melanin is responsible for the color of the skin, so the more melanin your melanocytes produce the darker your skin will be and that is a genetical trait

Glad to see bright minds on here. :applause:

TheJackMonster

People are so perfect delusioned by makeup today. You can look like anyone with the right makeup/lighting.

PartySick

No :laughga: Debbie Rowe is her mom.

2 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

I don't think Michael Jackson is her dad, I think her mother had an affair

Yeah, I've had my doubts when it comes to Paris and Price. Blanket looks exactly like Michael though so I'm positive there :sweat:

Spoiler

Wait...I wasn't paying attention :air: Debbie didn't have an affair :air:

Sperm donor or not, it's irrelevant. He was those kids' dad and they were his entire world :wub:

🖤

Whispering

She looks more like Miley's sister, than like Madonna. 

Maybe Billy Ray Cyrus is Paris' biological dad...lol. 

That J

I think if she came from anything to do with Madonna, Madonna herself would've slipped that out already.  She HAS been pretty cavalier with what she shares the past year or so.   I think it's an interesting pseudo-romantic type notion that Paris could be Madonna's......and they do resemble in those pictures....but it's Hollywood, baby.  Nothing more nothing less.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

androiduser

I don't think she looks like Madonna naturally, it's just the styling.... and God, what a beauty....

3 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

I don't think Michael Jackson is her dad, I think her mother had an affair

Of course he's not the father.  It was an arrangement.  Anybody with eyes and common sense knows those aren't his kids.  

JohnWayne23
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Paris Jackson

Born: April 3, 1998 (age 18 years),

Madonna on 14 February 1998

roxy98-11.jpg?w=640

it's clear that she was not pregnant that time

I said that Debbie Rowe could've been the surrogate 

Haroon
7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

IVF was perfected--or, at least, existed in its modern form--since 1992, so it would be possible. 

Oooh interesting :O I thought it was more of a 2000ish thing for some reason :confused: 

7 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Yeah, my sister that age was bc my mom wanted to guarantee she was a girl :ladyhaha:

How technological of her :sis:

Thanks guys :woohoo:

dlioncourt91

Paris acknowledged the comparisons.

She looks like a mix of Madonna/Miley/Sharon Stone.

Archived