Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Zara Larsson

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Welcome to the fanbase thread dedicated to the Swedish pop phenomenom Zara Larsson!

Zara-Larsson-ELLE-januari-2017-a-800x534

Zara was born on December 16th 1997 and her career began as a 10 year old when she won Sweden's Got Talent 2008. In the final she performed Céline Dions "My Heart Will Go On" which was released as her first single and she released her first album 1 in October 2014.

On March 17th 2017 she released her first international album So Good.

Albums:
1  (2014)
So Good (2017)

EPs:
Introducing (2013)
Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself (2013)
Uncover (2015)
The Remixes (2015)

Stream So Good here:

Dutch

I've been following her since her first realses, so you can call me a huge stan. Sweden has amazing artists with amazing music that deserve more recognition and Zara was one of them. I never expected her to become this big, but she totally deserves it. I'll never forget that moment when I heard her song for the first time on the Dutch radio. It was 'Uncover', I knew that songs for years, so it was a big 'wtf, omg, yaaaasss' moment. I was so happy that one of my favorite artists finally broke through a little bit in my own country. If I only knew she would become this big back then. I think my country was the first country besides Sweden/Scandinavia, that played her on the radio and where Lush Life became a hit (yeah I'm a proud Flying Dutchman). Like I said, it was totally a surprise, but it was also really nice and interesting to see her become this international pop princess and to follow her on this journey. She's young and yet she knows what she wants and she's only beginning. She really proved she has talent when she was young and she still can sing amazingly well. All of her songs are instant bops if you ask me, So Good is an amazing album, but good sis Bad Boys is still one of my favorites. 

Archived