💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's Music Innovative and Exciting Anymore?

merlot

is gaga's music exciting anymore?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. is gaga's music exciting anymore?

• YES!
    • No :(

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

No, she sucks now, since ARTPOP she sucks, we deserve music amazing.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr
48 minutes ago, merlot said:

i think some of the fans try to bash her earlier albums so they can feel like joanne is a better album 

that's sad.....

Joanne is an amazing album to me, regardless of how I feel about her early work. 

I think it's just a matter of different opinions more than it's "sad". 

Drin Lon

Joanne is obiously not "innovative" and there's nothing wrong with that, it's an amazing album, but ARTPOP.....really....:madge:

I'm sorry for y'all ears......sucks you can't experience the music Gaga has put out this past 4 years in all its glory :trollga: :madge:

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Why are the people who dislike the music since ARTPOP still logging into a fansite for her four years later :laughga: 

SilkSpectre0
4 hours ago, tonythewitch said:

exciting: she just released her first album with this kind of sound, how not to be excited? It's her most intimate and raw yet, and it's a fresh start, total rebranding, where will she go from here?

innovative: Gaga is a pop musician, to my opinion, she's been innovative about the music videos, fashions, concepts, catchphrases, hooks and breaks in songs, marketing and much more, but the music itself...
Her sound from TF to ARTPOP has always been stuff that people with knowledge of electronic music and pop music through the ages would not find innovative at all. She's a passeur, and her sound is a collage of different influences, it's pop so it's innovative in mainstream.

Basically this. I wish people would admit that they prefer her as an entertainer who references constantly (and there's nothing wrong with that) cos there's no need to pretend she's being unoriginal nowadays

highbythebeach
2 hours ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Yes, Joanne sounds like nothing else on the radio. It is innovative and I'm here for it. She made what she wanted to, and that's the definition of Gaga.

Uptil the Joanne era and even now Gaga is played on the radio all the time but quite alot less now comparing to 2008-2013 so I think sounding nothing like what's on the radio is not the definition of Gaga , the definition of Gaga is being the only good thing playing on the radio 

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Uptil the Joanne era and even now Gaga is played on the radio all the time but quite alot less now comparing to 2008-2013 so I think sounding nothing like what's on the radio is not the definition of Gaga , the definition of Gaga is being the only good thing playing on the radio 

You must be new, refreshing and different was the reason of her superstardom when.she released The Fame back in 2008, nobody did the genre that she did at that time, as everyone were so delved into urban pop. Radios were actually refused to play her music in the beginning

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

highbythebeach
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You must be new, refreshing and different was the reason of her superstardom when.she released The Fame back in 2008, nobody did the genre that she did at that time, as everyone were so delved into urban pop. Radios were actually refused to play her music in the beginning

I wasn't saying that Gaga isn't new or refreshing Im just saying Gaga's music is and I'm hoping continue to be the best thing playing on the radio 

River

Joanne will have its impact, give it time.

I'm not saying that every singer will go country but imo we will start to hear real instruments in pop music very soon.. I can't call it innovative but more bringing back something that has been missing for a very long time..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 hours ago, merlot said:

i think some of the fans try to bash her earlier albums so they can feel like joanne is a better album 

that's sad.....

You're literally bashing Joanne so you can feel like her earlier albums are better. Girl. :emma:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Giorno Giovanna
12 hours ago, Benji said:

TF - BTW was innovative

ARTPOP was chasing a dead trend. That kind of EDM that is so heavily present on the album was popular for about five minutes a year before she released it :rip:

Joanne is just kind of there, Perfect Illusion is pretty innovative but the rest is pretty much just there. Still good though.

i agree

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

venusfly
12 hours ago, Benji said:

TF - BTW was innovative

ARTPOP was chasing a dead trend. That kind of EDM that is so heavily present on the album was popular for about five minutes a year before she released it :rip:

Joanne is just kind of there, Perfect Illusion is pretty innovative but the rest is pretty much just there. Still good though.

This exactly :golfclap:

merlot
1 hour ago, gag said:

You're literally bashing Joanne so you can feel like her earlier albums are better. Girl. :emma:

that is not what i'm doing at all

and like i said joanne isn't a bad album but it's not great either 

Emigrante
4 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

XD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, merlot said:

or she could release an EP with all the RedOne songs remixed by Daft Punk before the tour + coachella and put all the focus on that EP (i don't think that'll happen but one can hope :duck:)

fixed

Teo6L0Y.gif

Archived