💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's Music Innovative and Exciting Anymore?

merlot

is gaga's music exciting anymore?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. is gaga's music exciting anymore?

• YES!
    • No :(

Featured Posts

merlot

I know i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but bring it on b*tches 

alyssa-1473425569.gif

when i listen to songs like poker face, paparazzi or bad romance it's a honestly a spiritual experience, she really made something completely innovative and iconic with the first three albums, but with ARTPOP and Joanne i don't feel the same way (and i'm not referring to genres or anything) Joanne was cute at first but it really aged like milk, i don't know is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way? 

what y'all think? :duck:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

I mean... are you not excited for LG6? :trollga:

I think her music is really exciting, but she hasn't been focusing on and putting as much effort into making her albums (actually just Joanne)

I love Joanne, and it's my third favorite behind TF and TFM, but it feels like it's very incomplete, and she could have done more with this theme until she saturates it (like she did in previous albums)

merlot
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I mean... are you not excited for LG6? :trollga:

I think her music is really exciting, but she hasn't been focusing on and putting as much effort into making her albums (actually just Joanne)

I love Joanne, and it's my third favorite behind TF and TFM, but it feels like it's very incomplete, and she could have done more with this theme until she saturates it (like she did in previous albums)

i am excited for LG6 but honestly don't know what to expect or if it's gonna be good or meh 

that's exactly how i feel about Joanne it feels so incomplete like she was rushed to make it or something 

I know what you mean. For me, it depends on the state of mind I am. It has happened to me that I'm listening to her EDM-pop albums (TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP) and then listen to Joanne and is just not as exciting because is more organic music I guess. That doesn't mean that I can listen to Joanne on another occasion and find it really exciting.

It really depends on my state of my mind. It's kinda complex to explain :giveup:

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, merlot said:

i am excited for LG6 but honestly don't know what to expect or if it's gonna be good or meh 

that's exactly how i feel about Joanne it feels so incomplete like she was rushed to make it or something 

I think it has everything to do with how she changed her idea half way through and just erased all the songs she did with redone and other stuff she did in 2015/early 2016. I really wish that she could have just released several buzz singles (maybe even an EP) throughout 2016 that she has finished up with RedOne and then perhaps release Joanne a little later so she could have more time to work on it. 

That would have worked perfectly, cuz she could have released the lead for Joanne a month before SB and then release the album after SB so she could ride her own hype train.

MaryJaneHolland

I was listening to her first albums today and then thought about.... Joanne. It really seems uncomplete :gum: The songwriting, production.... And I thought "Well, LG6 is coming". But then I was like, shall I get excited? I was excited for LG5 and it just wasnt working for me and judging by reading people's comments it didnt for many fans. I want to be excited and hyped for LG6, but i dont want to be disappointed and i dont know what to expect.

Do i want her to be commercially successful? Yes. Music AND the bling, please. Honestly, people who think she doesnt need hits are delusional, sorry. Shes not even a decade in the music indusrty, ofc she needs hits, shes not cher or madonna. Speaking of getting hits, i dont know how possible that is, considering she entered her 30s and charts are dominated by streaming and she is not a streaming force. I dont know whether she'll get one more hit in her career tbh :toofunny: it's sad huh, back then she was getting at least 2 hits per era.

merlot
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I think it has everything to do with how she changed her idea half way through and just erased all the songs she did with redone and other stuff she did in 2015/early 2016. I really wish that she could have just released several buzz singles (maybe even an EP) throughout 2016 that she has finished up with RedOne and then perhaps release Joanne a little later so she could have more time to work on it. 

That would have worked perfectly, cuz she could have released the lead for Joanne a month before SB and then release the album after SB so she could ride her own hype train.

or she could release an EP with all the RedOne songs before the tour + coachella and put all the focus on that EP (i don't think that'll happen but one can hope :duck:)

merlot
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I was listening to her first albums today and then thought about.... Joanne. It really seems uncomplete :gum: The songwriting, production.... And I thought "Well, LG6 is coming". But then I was like, shall I get excited? I was excited for LG5 and it just wasnt working for me and judging by reading people's comments it didnt for many fans. I want to be excited and hyped for LG6, but i dont want to be disappointed and i dont know what to expect.

exactly, i don't want to hype myself for LG6 and then get disappointed :wtfga:

androiduser

exciting - totally!!!

innovative - not at all anymore... it's now just classic pop/acoustic sound

The Fame Joanne

It's still good, but not really innovative anymore. For me the production on Hey Girl is the only innovative thing on Joanne. But the music on the album is still good, just nothing too special

ARTGOD

Yes, her first albums are basic and have aged like bread, they don't seem exciting anymore, while BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne are far more musically interesting and daring, I could listen to them over and over.

GIIIIIIRL WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING

Teo6L0Y.gif

merlot
Just now, ARTGOD said:

Yes, her first albums are basic and have aged like bread, they don't seem exciting anymore, while BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne are far more musically interesting and daring, I could listen to them over and over.

GIIIIIIRL WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING

Teo6L0Y.gif

hmmmmm

618e6fa7fb0d20c0935991000079964c.gif

Benji

TF - BTW was innovative

ARTPOP was chasing a dead trend. That kind of EDM that is so heavily present on the album was popular for about five minutes a year before she released it :rip:

Joanne is just kind of there, Perfect Illusion is pretty innovative but the rest is pretty much just there. Still good though.

Gov Hooka

AURA alone screams hello when it comes to innovative.

Joanne is much less innovative but is still exciting

Pacify Him

If LG6 is true pop then it will be. At this time, in Joanne era, it's not :nails:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived