đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Spotify will restrict some albums to its paid tier.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
On 20.3.2017 at 5:45 PM, Alan123 said:

Meh am I the only one who still downloads everything on good quality and synch my iPhone ? Yes, I buy some music but not everything. And I've tried Apple Music, it was great but messed up my album covers, deleted half of Born This Way album, among other random tracks that I had no idea why so I cancelled it. I rarely use streaming apps because I have everything on my iTunes library already.

I would use Spotify because they usually have these great deals like 1 DOLLAR for 3 months (back in December here in Mexico) but I rarely use them and I should because it's a great way to discover new music.

i buy my music too, it's cheaper for me anyway. The amount of music i buy in 1 year costs less than 1 year of a subscription, so...

And i want to own my music, I hate to "rent" stuff

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

How I can do that?

Get an app called "Spotify++"

I got mine through TuTuHelper and it works on iPhone and Android. You can get it from other apps though, it doesn't require any jail breaking :gaycat:

PMKKARDASHiAN

i feel like I'm the only one who uses YouTube regularly for music. 

I can skip ads, find almost any song I want, and it's free. 

I don't see the point in paying for streaming services while YouTube has remained free and has 98% of the songs I want. 

Archived