💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to LM.com ?

Blade

Featured Posts

Blade
1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

I chatted with some Swiss monsters and one got super offended, because I didn't respond to the d*ck pic he sent me :ladyhaha:

I remember not wanting to upload a photo of myself on my profile there. But after I did so, some thirsty monsters kept asking for nudes and my Skype :saladga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
17 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Unfortunately I have to agree with you... I remember being turned off by the amount of nudity and suicide posts on there. I remember seeing chatrooms called "gay sex" and stuff... 

At the beginning it was a really nice site though. I found a good friend and I had nice talks about art and music with a couple of monsters. I'm glad GGD is a more mature site.

Yet the #1 trending topic is a thread about Shawn Mendes hot pics :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, The Pretty Mess said:

Oh love :ohno:

It was a really dark period in my life and it drives me ****ing nuts when people say depression isn't an actual illness. I wouldn't wish the soul crushing depression on even my worst enemy. I have a monster paw tattoo and inside the claw it says "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster". Everyone else just rolls their eyes when they see that tattoo. "Aren't you too old for that?" they say. Pardon my French but **** you (not you personally). "Little monster" is not just a fun cute name to me. It represents the surrogate family who was there when no one else was ♥️. We aren't siblings by blood but we're siblings by love :wub:. I'll put my paws up until they bury me 6 feet under

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

On 19/03/2017 at 0:45 PM, Madam Margolyes said:

11188183_799474026803163_407843398439703

This is gold, it's the essence of type of monsters I am so tired of. Some fans did not really get what Gaga meant by #POK (which was kinda fvcked up by itself if you ask me) and other kindness related stuff. It's like they're like mentors waiting to preach or prevent you from suicide or not being who you are or not being gay enough or whatever.

Blade
18 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It was a really dark period in my life and it drives me ****ing nuts when people say depression isn't an actual illness. I wouldn't wish the soul crushing depression on even my worst enemy. I have a monster paw tattoo and inside the claw it says "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster". Everyone else just rolls their eyes when they see that tattoo. "Aren't you too old for that?" they say. Pardon my French but **** you (not you personally). "Little monster" is not just a fun cute name to me. It represents the surrogate family who was there when no one else was ♥️. We aren't siblings by blood but we're siblings by love :wub:. I'll put my paws up until they bury me 6 feet under

This is so beautiful. I'm really sorry for what you've gone through & I agree that some people have no idea how bad depression actually is. I hope that you're in a better place now :) The friendships I've made through Gaga are ones that I truly cherish. I love my fellow monster brothers and sisters :wub:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

This is so beautiful. I'm really sorry for what you've gone through & I agree that some people have no idea how bad depression actually is. I hope that you're in a better place now :) The friendships I've made through Gaga are ones that I truly cherish. I love my fellow monster brothers and sisters :wub:

Exactly. The bond that we share isn't something that can be described in words. You have to be a monster to understand. I don't think gaga ever intended to have the bond that she does with us. She just wanted to make music but once she saw how broken a lot of us were, everything changed. She took us in and loved us as if we were her own. She "glued" the broken kids back together. She was mama monster way before that became her nickname. That's why she created "little monsters". It was a "home" of sorts where we could be loved for who we are. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived