Kermit

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
Just now, Joy Rose said:

6359232634902946241397901835_giphy.gif

:chica: Iv'e been caught up in school life and hanging out with friends and personal struggles, these past 6-7 months. I forgot Gaga existed for a moment, and only came here by habit. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

HiddenWeirdo
Just now, DominicB said:

:chica: Iv'e been caught up in school life and hanging out with friends and personal struggles, these past 6-7 months. I forgot Gaga existed for a moment, and only came here by habit. 

Well as a monster I can tell you that Gagas music has this magic effect of healing wounds and connecting people. :laughga: but still not believing you

Kermit
Just now, Joy Rose said:

Well as a monster I can tell you that Gagas music has this magic effect of healing wounds and connecting people. :laughga: but still not believing you

:emma: I fell in love and forgot about her. Not even joking. 

:chica: I only remembered I was stanning her when I was going through some files and found an UHD copy of the PI video.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

HiddenWeirdo
8 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:emma: I fell in love and forgot about her. Not even joking. 

:chica: I only remembered I was stanning her when I was going through some files and found an UHD copy of the PI video.

So you didn't watch the most watched SBH in history?

tumblr_nvzd61jST21qcgl1no1_500.gif

Kermit
Just now, Joy Rose said:

So you didn't what the most watched SBH in history?

tumblr_nvzd61jST21qcgl1no1_500.gif

I caught it on YouTube once it was up. I also so glimpses of it at a house party during the Superbowl, but that's about it.

Ronk
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

"the mediocre" 

:air: 

If you have a category "Dreg of society, blight on humanity, and scourge of the Earth", I'm all in.

I live outside the space time continuum.

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, DominicB said:

FRANKKKKKKKKKK :cryga: oh my god

:kara:  welcome back unbanned sistren

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Kermit
Just now, Martin Garrix said:

:kara:  welcome back unbanned sistren

:staymad:

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

What is happening is that Gaga did not learn anything from ARTPOP, and is repeating the same ARTPOP errors.

Edit: She need to leave Interscope Records, found her own label. I miss her old creative team from 2008-2012 my old Gaga. :madge:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

15 hours ago, DominicB said:

:air: Million Reasons is actually becoming the next TIHTY.

:music: Who's ready for Million Reasons featuring Daft Punk at Coachella?

I'm surely not :neyde: FOH!!!

Archived