Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Antonio
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

61. Or maybe 41-50 but I wanted to make it interesting...:poot:

40-70 are all pretty close in general. My playlist has rankings up to 75.

Interesting. I need to listen to everything several times my opinions just keep on changing but currently

#1 In Your Eyes
#2 Red Blooded Woman
#3 Confide In Me
#4 Can't Get You Outta My Head
#5 Your Disco Needs You

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
5 hours ago, Antonio said:

@IndieKylieย you inspired me to do one of these for Madonna! Can I?

was literally planning to do this myself :neyde:ย 

Tony robbing me once again :madge::neyde::madge:ย 

โค x โค

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

was literally planning to do this myself :neyde:ย 

Tony robbing me once again :madge::neyde::madge:ย 

I'm sorry juju :(ย I'm already in the process of making the top 50, near the end, you didn't notify me so how would I know :(ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

I'm sorry juju :(ย I'm already in the process of making the top 50, near the end, you didn't notify me so how would I know :(ย 

:neyde:ย 

I have a list of 101 Best Of, which I suppose I will wait to post a few months following yours. :madge:ย 

โค x โค

Antonio
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

I have a list of 101 Best Of, which I suppose I will wait to post a few months following yours. :madge:ย 

I did the madonna songs sorter I showed you (remember? :lolly:) and now I'm tweaking the result around to be as accurate as possible

juju
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I did the madonna songs sorter I showed you (remember? :lolly:) and now I'm tweaking the result around to be as accurate as possible

I remember smh but I did that to see what my favorites are, this list is 101% pure critique :awkney:ย 

ย 

โค x โค

Antonio
3 minutes ago, jujubae said:

ย 

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

also they didnt have Immaculate Collection, Celebration and movie tracks so adding these here and there

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

I remember smh but I did that to see what my favorites are, this list is 101% pure critique :awkney:ย 

ย 

well to be fair this list is also favorites

YeehawKylie

Ladies and gents, look at what I got today and earlier this week!ย 

332mfkx.jpg

1z6cxgw.jpg

So, this is what they are:

Rhythm of Love, 2CD+DVD collectors reissue with album art booklet and curation by Kylie.

Let's Get To It, 2CD+DVD collectors reissue, Collectors vinyl, Book with rare photos from the era and curation by Kylie, 6 postcards of the album shoot all in a beautiful box.

KYLIE, 5 Collectors Edition CDs from the Parlaphone Era (Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, and Aphrodite).ย 

I already owned physical copies of Fever and Body Language, and torrented the other Parlaphone albums...but I couldn't resist buying some collectors edition physical copies! Now I'd just need a re-issue of KM94 and Impossible Princess to complete my collection! All these products were 50% off and are a steal if you can find them! Got extra per-diem for a work trip I took recently, so I decided to purchase these with the extra cash!ย :giveup:

@jujubaeย @Blakeย @Gia Gunnย @Antonioย Thought y'all would appreciate!ย 

ย 

Gia Gunn

Omg I've also got the KYLIE boxset, it's the best thing ever :giveup:ย It's the only "collectors" thing or wth that I own but it's honestly one of the best, it has FIVE of her best albums :giveup:ย 

YeehawKylie
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Omg I've also got the KYLIE boxset, it's the best thing ever ย It's the only "collectors" thing or wth that I own but it's honestly one of the best, it has FIVE of her best albums ย 

It's so cool! I love the packaging. This recent haul is the only collectors edition anything I own. Hope it doesn't turn into a slippery slopeย :giveup:

juju

GAGGING at all of these right now :giveup:ย 

Where did you find all these sis???

โค x โค

Gia Gunn

Btw the Let's Get To It cover looks so good being that big :giveup:ย 

YeehawKylie
Just now, jujubae said:

GAGGING at all of these right now :giveup:ย 

Where did you find all these sis???

The KYLIE box set is being sold on Amazon by private vendors I think for anywhere from $20-30 I think. The Rhythm of Love and Let's Get To It I bought on Cherry Red Records I think...they're the company that re-released the first four albums. They're all on sale...the packagesย have to go through customs cause they sell from the U.K. but I got mine in 7 days. It was a little cheaper for me too cause I didn't really I had a $20 credit on PayPal and I paid with that lol.

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Btw the Let's Get To It cover looks so good being that big :giveup:ย 

It's honestly my favorite cover! I love the visuals from that era, its most of the reason I got the big box set rather than just the 2cd/DVD one (that and it's my favorite album from her PWL days)

Archived