YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luxe Ford
4 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

leaving this here only because i'm a nick cave stan :gaycat:

This should definitely make the list. Great song and one of the coolest colabs *ever!*

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

xoxo cupcakke

I expect Chocolate to be in the next 10 songs and I swear if Wouldn't Change a Thing or Confide in Me isn't top 10:

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland
9 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

44. Skirt  

Down. Down. Down. Released as a buzz-single for Kiss Me Once, Skirt represents the direction the album could have taken (Skirt + Dear Mr. President, need I say more?). Sharply divided among critics, the song is one of Kylie’s best. The sharp pre-chorus leads to a perfect, seamless chorus. There’s little to find wrong with this song, it’s an earworm of a song, in the most positive way.

8648da6a1990f1929c556f5fec61735a.gif

Listen here

Previous: #45 Sleeping with the Enemy

Skirt wont even crack my top 100

btw, confide in me better be #1 or this is not fair

ImpossiblePrincess

Did It Again better be top 10! 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

YeehawKylie
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Skirt wont even crack my top 100

btw, confide in me better be #1 or this is not fair

That's why I said it was divisive. You either love it or hate it. :emma:

And ya'll up here acting like there aren't easily 10 songs that could be #1. :sure:

Can't wait to get to the Top 10 though! #40-31 in the next 90 minutes...

YeehawKylie

40. Please Stay

A welcome touch of Latin-flare on an otherwise stripped down, disco record, Please Stay remains one of the strongest songs, and singles, from Light Years. This represents the first time Kylie really experimented with Latin-pop music and it proves, yet again, that her image and vocals can really transcend into any sub-genre of the Pop field.

kylie-please-stay-o.gif

Listen here

Previous: #41 Step Back In Time

YeehawKylie

39. Aphrodite

While Beyonce, among others, offered feminist anthems that delve no deeper than ‘Who run the world? Girls,’ Kylie gave us Aphrodite, both the song and its cohesive, conceptual album. The title track is a booming, sharp, empowering song and remains one of her best title tracks.

zwinktumblr_ln3yjwTTRb1qblzy9o1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #40 Please Stay

YeehawKylie

38. Kiss Me Once

Another title track, from her most recent studio album, Kiss Me Once serves as a nostalgic throw back to Kylie’s early years. That being said, it has something more than most of her early songs do. It’s mature and self-aware, it doesn’t try to be anything it isn’t. The song is a personal favorite of Kylie’s, who wanted it to be an eventual single. Please hold while I call Jay-Z and find out who is responsible for not giving it the ‘go’ as single #3…

tumblr_nf4tj8hknh1tdy5pro1_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #39 Aphrodite

YeehawKylie

37. Obsession

The song doesn’t have quite the presence of Slow, or the commanding chorus of Red Blooded Woman, but Obsession is one of the best offerings from Body Language (which remains one of her strongest albums). ‘Obsession is a dangerous state of mind’ Kylie seductively whispers. It’s something haunting and catchy that will stick in your head for days.

tumblr_nyc9b2buGD1qb5hnqo2_500.jpg

Listen here

Previous: #38 Kiss Me Once

YeehawKylie

36. Timebomb

Released as a stand-alone single between Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once to celebrate 25 years in the industry, Timebomb represents the best of modern Kylie. She has a knack for building up to an explosive chorus, no pun intended, and Timebomb does just that. It’s one of her better recent efforts and a worthy addition to her lengthy catalog.

timegiftumblr_m4kk37TA7d1qb58hko1_500.gi

Listen here

Previous: #37 Obsession

YeehawKylie

35. Where Is The Feeling

The first entry (but certainly not the last) from her self-title 1994 album, Kylie Minogue, Where Is The Feeling is arguably the album’s most energetic song. While the album itself represented a risky departure (a worthy one at that), Where Is The Feeling proves that, while Kylie Minogue may be hard to get into at first, that it is a worthy journey and still stands as one of Kylie’s most daring, cohesive albums.

tumblr_n8vasaYUJx1s4hpbgo3_500.gif

Listen here

Previous: #36 Timebomb

ImpossiblePrincess

Looking good so far deconstruction kylie formerly known as @IndieKylie will hopefully slay 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived