💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

does anybody else miss tayga

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

musicnotbling
2 minutes ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

I love that picture of her. She looks beautiful and all the emotion in her eyes is so real that it makes it a real personal picture for her to share with us.

I really don't think she's planning on settling down and having kids with Christian though so no need to worry about that. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. She's just come out of an engagement so I'm sure she's just enjoying herself for now.

Christian is hot too IDC what anyone says. I'm here for her having fun with him for as long as she wants.

we can only hope she finds the right person to settle down with.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge Gonzalez Varela

I miss Tayga too

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, ladygragra said:

we can only hope she finds the right person to settle down with.

In her own time, yes and only if that's what she wants. She's still young and got plenty of time to settle down. She's been through a lot and seems happier than she's been in a long time so I don't think we need to hope for anything but that her happiness continues which isn't dependent on her finding a husband. 

musicnotbling
Just now, SilkSpectre0 said:

In her own time, yes and only if that's what she wants. She's still young and got plenty of time to settle down. She's been through a lot and seems happier than she's been in a long time so I don't think we need to hope for anything but that her happiness continues which isn't dependent on her finding a husband. 

or a gf.. ;) who knows

SilkSpectre0
1 minute ago, ladygragra said:

or a gf..  who knows

I totally thought she was gonna get together with Samantha Ronson! 

crushedlemonice

Well Gaga said that she and Taylor just wanted different things in the end. I always assumed that meant Taylor was ready to settle down and have lots of kids whereas Gaga wanted to continue to travel and have a career. 

sara57
3 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Hell no. I didn't like Taylor from the start. He drained the energy from GaGa, cheated on his gf to be with GaGa, treated her wrong, and to see him with a new girl straight after the engagement ending was a swine move. I'm glad they moved on

Are you really serious? He drained the energy from her?

At that time when they were together (2013-14) she was very depressed, had to cancel the tour and went on surgery, couldn't walk for weeks and was addicted to drugs. + Her grandfather died. I'm sure we would all feel drained and haggard if we were in that situation. Plenty of her "friends" and people from her team left her at that time and we all know how it affected her. And who was with her always? Supporting her? Pushing her in the wheelchair? Taylor.  So you can't tell me he drained the energy from her. He was there for her when many people left her, during her hardest times. And he was the one that stayed. It's enough for me to have big respect for him. 

And Taylor and that girl Alanna have nothing, it's confirmed from multiple sources. Actually, Gaga is the one that moved on faster.

CherryBoom

Cy7kmfFXUAQ04lO.jpg

C1sDGLzWQAALDAU.jpg

C4U_mG9WAAAoz5J.jpg

C4QfH2CWMAMd1Dp.jpg

C3WVX0sWYAQDPKS.jpg

TAYGA FEELINGS:cryga:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Whispering

I'm for whatever brings Gaga health and happiness. If it wasn't Taylor for the long run, then it was better that it ended before marriage or children. 

Cailleach

Every time I read Tayga I think it's some rapper :toofunny:

That's not very born this way of you

Archived