does anybody else miss tayga

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
12 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

you know what, i'm delving too far into this lmao.

Yeah you really are especially when you just said Gaga and Christian will have mutated children.

mariah-eyeroll.jpg

TheKillerQueen

Hell no. I didn't like Taylor from the start. He drained the energy from GaGa, cheated on his gf to be with GaGa, treated her wrong, and to see him with a new girl straight after the engagement ending was a swine move. I'm glad they moved on

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

musicnotbling
8 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Yeah you really are especially when you just said Gaga and Christian will have mutated children.

no, it's not a hate comment. it's scientifically proven that after 50, there's higher risks for genetic mutations, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/children-with-older-dads-at-greater-mental-illness-risk/ read the section that says "the magical male age threshold" and "sperm gone bad"

bqZpW.gif

Panchecco

I watched the Paris artRave today and when she said "Taylor, I'm coming home" I literally had to look away 

JustYouandI
6 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Hell no. I didn't like Taylor from the start. He drained the energy from GaGa, cheated on his gf to be with GaGa, treated her wrong, and to see him with a new girl straight after the engagement ending was a swine move. I'm glad they moved on

You know he treated her wrong because........., plus Gaga was around Luc when she got with Taylor. She was seen with him (Luc) few days before what would be Taylor and hers anniversary (according to what Gaga has said). We can be "glad" they moved on, but lets not pretend we knew their relationship. And, drained energy from her? Many things happened in Gaga's life that led her to depression and she has talked about them. It is just wrong to attribute her draining to Taylor. 

musicnotbling
Just now, Panchecco said:

I watched the Paris artRave today and when she said "Taylor, I'm coming home" I literally had to look away 

i was just thinking about that the other day. 

RAMROD
Just now, Panchecco said:

Look away where? Picture of Gaga and Christian snogging each other? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

You just triggered something in me. :giveup:

Iluvartpop

Her relationships always spawn such beautiful songs - Brown Eyes, You & I, Gypsy, (PI?) :giveup:

Panchecco
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Look away where? Picture of Gaga and Christian snogging each other? :poot:

what I meant was that it was too sad so I had to distract myself by looking in another direction

Spoiler

I will alway be a TayGa stan :poot:

Spoiler

and I'll never stan for Christian :poot:

Spoiler

jk if she's happy I'm happy too

Spoiler

CyiaIa6W8AAqtpK.jpg

freebit

Eh, not really. I was happy that she had his support during the tumultuous AP era, but as time went on and I watched more of his interviews, I just began to feel like he wasn't very a interesting person (most apparent when he did an interview next to Nikolaj Coster-Waldau). Plus, their appearances together were few and far between. Last years award season was the only time I'd consistently seen them together. Even sartorially, they were ill-suited - she was always dressed to the nines, and he always looked a bit sloppy. Anyway, I think there's a right guy or girl out there for her somewhere. 

StarstruckIllusion

No, not really. Not like TayGa was public as hell anyway. 

SilkSpectre0
26 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

can we all agree that gaga looks gorgeous in that pic though?

I love that picture of her. She looks beautiful and all the emotion in her eyes is so real that it makes it a real personal picture for her to share with us.

38 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

no, it's not a hate comment. it's scientifically proven that after 50, there's higher risks for genetic mutations, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/children-with-older-dads-at-greater-mental-illness-risk/ read the section that says "the magical male age threshold" and "sperm gone bad"

bqZpW.gif

I really don't think she's planning on settling down and having kids with Christian though so no need to worry about that. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. She's just come out of an engagement so I'm sure she's just enjoying herself for now.

Christian is hot too IDC what anyone says. I'm here for her having fun with him for as long as she wants.

Archived