šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne could outsell ARTPOP in the US

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Andrew2512
4 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Joanne has sold more than 493,000 pure sales in the US as of last Friday (close to 500,000 now). ARTPOP has sold about 765,000 pure sales in the US to date. With Million Reasons rising on radio and A Star Is Born + many other projects coming, I think this could outsell ARTPOP's pure sales in the long run. This is impressive considering that sales have declined by 50% or more since late 2013. Not to mention, it has already outsold every female album released in 2016 except Lemonade (1.65M) and Anti (638k). Heck, it could even outsell Anti, an album that spawned 3 Top 10 smashes. WW is very unlikely (Joanne is at about 1M pure sales and ARTPOP is at 2M+) but it could still end up at a nice 1.5M, which is outstanding outstanding for today's numbers.Ā The point is that this album is doing incredible. Half a million copies sold in 20 weeks is amazing, I never thought this would happen.

It will outsell ARTPOP even WW. But are you kidding me Joanne will sell much more than 1.5M copies so far in less than 5 months it sold 1.2M copies I don't think after coming single , MR rising and rising , Coachella , Rock In Rio and sold out arenas show it will end with only more 300K ?! I think if all this promo goes well she'll even outsell ARTPOP WW sales which is only about 3M in more than 3 years. And ofc it will outsell Anti too like Anti sold 600K in the USA and 1.7Ā copies WW in 1year and 3months while Joanne sold 500K in the USA and 1.2M copies WWW in only 4 months. I give Joanne a few more months to Outsell Anti and be only behind Lemonade in salesĀ :classy:

androiduser

I really hope that it does.... but that's almost 270,000 units to sell, that's not a small number at the tempo it's selling right now

KingRedd
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Not to contradict you or anything but who thought Joanne would not sell 300k? People always knew she was gonna sell at least 450k. She's done it.

Also, ARTPOP sold a bit more iicr but unfortunetely I can't find the receipt. Wasn't it at 780k? Not that it matters that much.

Joanne needs a push, the sales are down since last week. Unless there are a couple of videos and big promo that is boosting the sales, we wont have anything above 150kĀ more.Ā 

Coachella and the tour won't do too much sales wise.

I stillĀ love the album and root for it.

HE's referring to the 100 plus threads about how Joanne will barely sell 100k in the first week. Most of everyone on here said Joanne would flop since Perfect Illusion wasn't charting well.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

MyQueen
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

How does that feel, Joanne haters? :ladyhaha: Flop? Not so much anymore huh??! :ladyhaha:

Ā 

There is 7+billion people on this planet and the biggest stars are selling 700k on album.

Ā 

Its a flop:madge:

RAMROD
Just now, MyQueen said:

There is 7+billion people on this planet and the biggest stars are selling 700k on album.

Ā 

Its a flop:madge:

Ā 

:sure:Ā Its sale are climbing albeit slowly. It's flopping when its sale are stagnant :poot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Inb4 sales would end around 700KĀ :air:Ā but Joanne definitely could stand the chance!

Economy
11 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Joanne has sold more than 493,000 pure sales in the US as of last Friday (close to 500,000 now). ARTPOP has sold about 765,000 pure sales in the US to date. With Million Reasons rising on radio and A Star Is Born + many other projects coming, I think this could outsell ARTPOP's pure sales in the long run. This is impressive considering that sales have declined by 50% or more since late 2013. Not to mention, it has already outsold every female album released in 2016 except Lemonade (1.65M) and Anti (638k). Heck, it could even outsell Anti, an album that spawned 3 Top 10 smashes. WW is very unlikely (Joanne is at about 1M pure sales and ARTPOP is at 2M+) but it could still end up at a nice 1.5M, which is outstanding outstanding for today's numbers.Ā The point is that this album is doing incredible. Half a million copies sold in 20 weeks is amazing, I never thought this would happen.

Ever since the discount on itunes ended and the single tanked, the radio updates have been awful :rip:Ā 

Ā 

and yall didnt believe me when i said that would happen :neyde:Ā 

Ā 

to answer ur question, not without a hit single. Although when you compare typical sales now to 4 years ago, it has already reached the success of ARTPOP or more!

migamiga

It's also sold more than most albums by male artists in 2016. Why just single out the women? I hate to be a stickler about these things but I just don't understand why it the gender comparisons matter. Also doesn't it sound better when you just say it's one of the best selling albums of 2016?Ā :laughga:

Ā 

Archived