Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga being proud right after her SB performance

Notthebling

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Queen/Legend of being proud of herself for her flawlessly executed accomplishments. 

Ariana Grindr

I have watched this performance so many times and literally this still gave me ****ing chills!!!!!!!!

latina twilight
4 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

This performance will definitely go down in history. This performance wasn't just for her, it was for us too. It was for the boy who couldn't get a seat at the cool kids table and it was for the girl in some small town who has been told "women can't run multi million dollar corporations." She had every opportunity to do something to please the general public but that would be a huge "**** you" to her monsters and she couldn't have that. She did things that made the GP feel like they got a show just for them but in reality that show was for her monsters.

That's why she had things that only we could understand (the pants-less outfit, the disco stick, the hairbow on one of the dancers, hell I even think I saw a monster paw in there). All of those monsters surrounding the stage was proof to the GP that the whole "everything I do is for my fans" deal isn't just a marketing gimmick. She truly does love her monsters.

There was an article a few weeks ago about the girl that gaga had hugged during "million reasons". The girl was saying that the hug wasn't planned at all and gaga came up with it on her own. She walked by and gave everyone else a handshake, grabbed their hand, etc but Gaga just instinctually knew that this particular girl needed a little extra attention. See a "mama" always knows haha. 

Can I have a link for that article? It would be such a nice read.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived