💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Broadway Sings" to pay tribute to Gaga

BurqaSwg

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg

The acclaimed Broadway Sings concert series will present its 15th installment on May 8 at 8pm, honoring pop superstar Lady Gaga. The one-night-only concert will feature completely new arrangements of the hits of the eccentric singer, accompanied by a 14-piece orchestra playing original orchestrations.

The concert will give tribute to this groundbreaking artist and her greatest songs, including "Born This Way", "Poker Face, "Bad Romance", and "Paparazzi". The music will be orchestrated and arranged by Joshua Stephen Kartes.

Broadway Sings Lady Gaga, produced and directed by Corey Mach (Invisible Thread, Wicked), will celebrate the success and talent of this influential, spectacular artist

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BROADWAY-SINGS-LADY-GAGA-to-Feature-Nick-Adams-Claybourne-Elder-Liz-Larsen-and-Lesli-Margherita-20170316

LEGEND :applause:

junolxf

Finally. :golfclap:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Drin Lon

This is completely off topic but seeing all these legendary hits being mentioned, am I the only one that believes 100% that Gaga will get another #1 in her career :staymad:

littlepotter

Watch Gaga do a tribute to them in return :diane: tribute queen

chaeri pls

GagaMyBlood95

Only legends :applause: 

4 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

One second I give tributes left and right

then suddenly the tribute is for me 

l3q2Eqp0059X1fq2A.gif 

You win lol

Ronk
11 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Already bought tickets, haha. :rockstar:

Wow!  I'm envious.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived