💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you doubt Million Reasons?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

Reality

Half and half for me, really. I knew that it had potential, and I thought that it could do really, really, really well, but I didn't really envision it become a big success.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay
2 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

When they don't appreciate her music monsters say the gp has no taste and can choke or they deserve Ed Sheeran. So guess who is the awful hypocrite. ''No offense''

I don't know exactly what you are trying to say or prove, singles are meant to promote an artist to the general public so they buy the album and song, it's not that difficult of a concept 

was NickARTPOP

Hades
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

I don't know exactly what you are trying to say or prove, singles are meant to promote an artist to the general public so they buy the album and song, it's not that difficult of a concept 

Well whatever i am a toxic mindset. Have a nice day,

Ronk

No.  Loved it from the start.  I'm one of the bad people who promoted it everywhere before the switch was made from A-Yo to MR.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GhettoFabulous

Yes didn't and still don't like it and a-no 

ED5BFC8C303EBE451B2DF0943A570BF9.gif

both cute girls guess the gp only likes cute girls and not Gorgeous women 

Luke78619

Yes because I didn't think she'd perform it at Super Bowl :gaycat:

however, it's only doing great in the US

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ArtGagaPop
11 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Yes because I didn't think she'd perform it at Super Bowl :gaycat:

however, it's only doing great in the US

It's mainly doing great in the US but it still has some/great succes in Canada, brazil, Switzzerland, sweden, italy, and did great in UK/AUS and NZ but sadly got ignored by radio. I guess it's also known in other countries i don't know of. The succes could been even more local then it is. 

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

It's mainly doing great in the US but it still has some/great succes in Canada, brazil, Switzzerland, sweden, italy, and did great in UK/AUS and NZ but sadly got ignored by radio. I guess it's also known in other countries i don't know of. The succes could been even more local then it is. 

Really? None of my friends know of it's existence :sweat: unless I've sung it or played it to them. Never heard it on radio, and I think it reached #39 on top 40 which shouldn't be great by Gaga's standards :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Really? None of my friends know of it's existence :sweat: unless I've sung it or played it to them. Never heard it on radio, and I think it reached #39 on top 40 which shouldn't be great by Gaga's standards :poot:

I know :sweat:, it did great when peformed there (Itunes) and also grew alot on spotify after being put on UK spotify playlists but unfortunelly those playlists did not last for many weeks and the radio refused to play the song :awkney:. It was looking good but got droped because of radio and spotify, notbeacuse people did not like the song. Oh well it will go silver soon atleast :flop:

Oriane

I knew it had the potential to be successful, Adele has success with songs like this so why not.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Whispering

Nope. I knew from the start that it was the most likely hit on the album! I fully supported the switch from A-Yo to Million Reasons. 

ChavaWM

I didn't doubt anything because with Gaga Singles, you just never know what to expect, but I didn't care what the 2nd single would be, I just wanted her to follow through with her choice since 2nd Singles tend to be a bit of a mess for her

bitchimtrying

Yes I completely doubted it because to me, the lyrics are quite simple and predictable. But the I remembered that the GP/USA love simple and predictable so i'm okay with it. 

Archived