💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Feel So Bad...

sillynate

Featured Posts

Magneto

Glad you finally came to your senses. I always listen to MTN when I'm feeling down and it always gives me hope and new energy:wub:

Free my mind

Ariana Grindr

HOW THE **** DO ANY OF YOU NOT LIKE MARRY THE NIGHT?! GURL :bye: 

Honestly that should have been the second single, then sheibe, then you and i, then heavy metal lover, the era would have been EVERYTHING!!! 

BORN THIS WAY HAD ULTIMATE POTENTIAL :((((((

UGh i love her so much and her single releases piss me off so much!!!!:giveup:

Ariana Grindr
5 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Every gaga album has mirrored my life 

YAAAAAAAAS seriously tho 

Ariana Grindr
6 hours ago, sillynate said:

So anyone who's seen what I post here may know that I've never been a fan of this song

But now I feel bad about it because yesterday I was in my car and I put BTW (the CD) in, and when MTN started playing and I heard the first few lines, they sounded kinda relatable to what I'm going through in life (being at the lowest I've ever been, but not rock bottom, and only wanting to go up) so I let the song play. MY GOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD. So today comes around and something negative (but not too negative) happened. When it was over I told myself, "I'm going to make it through this because I don't have much to lose." And when I got home, I decided to watch the video for the first time and I swear it's mirroring my life. If the entire album (BTW) mirrors my life, it'll be the 6th album to do this :/ I feel cursed tbh. But that's not the point lol.

Conclusion: MTN is an amazing song with a beautiful video that compliments the song, and I feel very very bad for paying it so much dust over the last 6 years. And to anyone who feels it sucks or something, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO

YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE **** TBH:nails:

MTN is LIFE :classy:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I couldn't figure out if the clinic scene was supposed to be from her rumored abortion, or her sexual assault. Both are very heartbreaking to say the least. Then the call from the label was one of those 'all this work for nothing' moments. Very sad. Another scene that really touched my heart was when she was in the dance studio with all those other dancers. To me, it seemed like she was the new kid in class and had no friends, and was too shy to be social. But when that one woman fell, LG was quick to help her up. So kind and nice.

She's such a sweetheart :wub:. I've always said that the world can never understand the bond that Gaga/monsters share. They have to be a monster to understand because words can't describe it. She can be surrounded by 100 paparazzi screaming her name and she'll just give them the "omg go the **** away" look but surround her with 100 monsters and she becomes like putty (soft and sweet) and showers us in hugs and affection. We mean everything to her♥️. No matter how old we get, we'll always be little monsters to her. Sometimes I think that deep down she wishes she could go back to the glitter and disco stick days and really cherish that time she had with us. It's like she blinked and we were all "grown up". For a lot of us, she was the first one who loved us for who we were. I think that she needed us as much as we needed her and through that need we healed eachother. "What you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for life". -gaga

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived