💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

'Divide' first week sales: 1.789M

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Jason Oh

#talentalwayswins

I really don't get the some of the hate here. Is it because he blocked Gags at #1? Is it because of the interviews? He didn't exactly slam her like the Trashsmokers did though. He seems like a down-to-earth guy and although what he said came across as if he's full of himself/egoistic, I bet he didn't really mean it and its more like a casual joke kinda thing. Plus, what he said was kinda true :toofunny:
(And I refuse to believe "quotes" with so much fake news/alternative facts going around, not until I've seen real footage of those "interviews")

I've seen him live before. He's a one man band. He sounds amazing live(unlike some), he plays the guitar well, he writes his own songs. This guy IS talented and NOT overrated. Also, since when how a singer looks matters?

Shape Of You is a bop. Divide is a good album (Multiply is times better tho) My point is, he's definitely not overrated and deserves his good chart runs. Payola or not, he did slay radio and streaming. SOY is #1 on iTunes without being discounted. I bet there is no 'Request it/Stream it/Vote this' in his forums because he just wins. He wins because he appeals to all audiences. GP loves him, get over it (Overexposed lately, and I'm starting to see some backlash). Anyway, happy for what Ed achieved. 

I know I'm at risk of being blocked & flamed but I don't get why some of us can't stan for others while stanning for Gaga. The hate for Ed and Katy is just mindblowing (especially Katy, since it's pretty much established Katy/Gaga are allies instead of enemies(election & SB)). These fan wars are hurting Gaga's image as well, it'll make the other fans hate her too. Imagine if Ed's fanbase all stan Gaga and buy Million Reasons :giveup::giveup:

Now, stream Million Reasons on YouTube and Spotify! :trollga::trollga:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Taylor, please release and put him in his place :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

OBEY
27 minutes ago, venusian said:

wheres the talent?

Gaga?

BTW sold more, so i say talent always win

venusian
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Gaga?

BTW sold more, so i say talent always win

MY BAD I THOUGHT U WERE STICKING UP FOR ED

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Judas Oyster
3 hours ago, F AM E said:

I was shocked. He's already outsold The Weeknd or Abel if it's too long (or is very close- Starboy is at 1.7 mil right now too.). Digusting

He decided to pursue music THAT weekend, that's why he called himself THE Weeknd. Not just a weekend, it was a special one.

Spoiler

"I left home when I was about 17 dropped out of high school and convinced Lamar [XO crew member] to do the same lol. We grabbed our mattresses from our parents threw it in our friends s****y van and left one weekend and never came back home... I hated my name at the time though so I tried it as a stage name. It sounded cool. I took out the "e" because there was already a canadian band named the weekend."

Ok, hate me if you will and sorry for pointing out, it's just that I get OCD tics sometimes <3 

Mister Gaga
16 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

she's the female Ed and viceversa, so no

Ooolong
36 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Taylor is just as bad. Hopefully Drake (although, still not MUCH of an improvement) will do it this weekend. :toofunny:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

migamiga
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

He decided to pursue music THAT weekend, that's why he called himself THE Weeknd. Not just a weekend, it was a special one.

Reveal hidden contents

"I left home when I was about 17 dropped out of high school and convinced Lamar [XO crew member] to do the same lol. We grabbed our mattresses from our parents threw it in our friends s****y van and left one weekend and never came back home... I hated my name at the time though so I tried it as a stage name. It sounded cool. I took out the "e" because there was already a canadian band named the weekend."

Ok, hate me if you will and sorry for pointing out, it's just that I get OCD tics sometimes <3 

Chill. I actually put Abel originally and had to change it in case no one knew. My bad if I forgot the article. My goodness :awkney:

5 hours ago, John Slayne said:

ok but both Gaga's and Abel's numbers are mostly from pure-sales tracking, not SPS like Ed Shiraz's :gaysia:

YOUR DP !!!! CHILD, I WENT INTO LABOR !! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO:sharon:

littlepotter

I can't. Every song is just the same, I'm sick of his ginger games.

Honestly that album is boring to death, why do people like it :smh:

chaeri pls

KURUSHITOVSKA

Duh, he's played 3 times every hour and is promoted on every streaming platform, there's no way to get rid of him. Shame that Shape of You will be the song of the year, and not because people like it, just because THEY are making everything for everyone to like it mandatorily

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MsSwan

Meh, I've never really liked him and just recently I gave the new album a listen and it's good it's catchy, wide appeal. People here are way too pressed when someone's doing better than gaga it's quite immature and not very heygirl.mp3 :interestinga:

Jason Oh
35 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

Meh, I've never really liked him and just recently I gave the new album a listen and it's good it's catchy, wide appeal. People here are way too pressed when someone's doing better than gaga it's quite immature and not very heygirl.mp3 :interestinga:

some also didn't get the memo from the first two lines of cometomama.mp3 :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Archived