Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
11 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

wait how much did Joanne sell :oprah:

This is worldwide. Joanne's sales WW are sth like 350k on its first week, impressive for having a total flop lead single tbh :lolly:

Keep it :poot:

If he wins AOTY I will eat my wig :gum:

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

HauntingHollow

i wanna see pure sales, then we can talk bitch :bye:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Rabbitsmear
9 hours ago, Jason Oh said:

I really don't get the some of the hate here. Is it because he blocked Gags at #1?

Joanne hasn't been #1 in quite a while, so probs not :toofunny:

Is it because of the interviews? He didn't exactly slam her like the Trashsmokers did though. He seems like a down-to-earth guy and although what he said came across as if he's full of himself/egoistic, I bet he didn't really mean it and its more like a casual joke kinda thing. Plus, what he said was kinda true 

The chainsmokers criticized her music which I understand is a subjective matter (still a childish thing to do tho).

Ed slammed Gags for her commercial success. That's cheap.

I've seen him live before. He's a one man band. He sounds amazing live(unlike some), he plays the guitar well, he writes his own songs. This guy IS talented and NOT overrated.

He can sing, I'll give him that.
His songwriting chops are on the level as Taylor's. Whether that's a good thing or not, your decision.

Also, since when how a singer looks matters?

It doesn't. It's his ego & personality that's the problem.

I know I'm at risk of being blocked & flamed but I don't get why some of us can't stan for others while stanning for Gaga. The hate for Ed and Katy is just mindblowing (especially Katy, since it's pretty much established Katy/Gaga are allies instead of enemies(election & SB)). These fan wars are hurting Gaga's image as well, it'll make the other fans hate her too. Imagine if Ed's fanbase all stan Gaga and buy Million Reasons :giveup::giveup:

Now, stream Million Reasons on YouTube and Spotify! :trollga::trollga:

I do agree with you on this bit. Ed will get some flack tho, since he did shade our momma.

For you lazy peeps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2D_5TzXCA

RAMROD

That's for EU, I assume?

In USA he only sold 322,000 copies in his first week (http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7720989/ed-sheeran-divide-2017-top-selling-album-one-week)

Meanwhile Adele U.S first week for 25 sold 3.38 Millions, don't even compare, Ed!  :ladyhaha: 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

OBEY
13 hours ago, ashae said:

giphy.gif

guess that's what happens when u read a post too quickly, but het those likes i guess :giggle:

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I just don't get it... Mediocre album. 

You have answered yourself there.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Fiona Apple
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

That is true, but streaming was 100% not included in the albums chart formula. I agree that sales has decreased a lot, but not all artists suffer from that, and one must take that into consideration. Beyonce, Weeknd, Adele have all not suffered greatly from sales climate. And now Ed too.

The thing is that you don't really know how much they would sell if their albums were released years ago so you can't say that they didn't suffer from the sales climate

LordEnigma
12 hours ago, Jason Oh said:

#talentalwayswins

I really don't get the some of the hate here. Is it because he blocked Gags at #1? Is it because of the interviews? He didn't exactly slam her like the Trashsmokers did though. He seems like a down-to-earth guy and although what he said came across as if he's full of himself/egoistic, I bet he didn't really mean it and its more like a casual joke kinda thing. Plus, what he said was kinda true :toofunny:
(And I refuse to believe "quotes" with so much fake news/alternative facts going around, not until I've seen real footage of those "interviews")

I've seen him live before. He's a one man band. He sounds amazing live(unlike some), he plays the guitar well, he writes his own songs. This guy IS talented and NOT overrated. Also, since when how a singer looks matters?

Shape Of You is a bop. Divide is a good album (Multiply is times better tho) My point is, he's definitely not overrated and deserves his good chart runs. Payola or not, he did slay radio and streaming. SOY is #1 on iTunes without being discounted. I bet there is no 'Request it/Stream it/Vote this' in his forums because he just wins. He wins because he appeals to all audiences. GP loves him, get over it (Overexposed lately, and I'm starting to see some backlash). Anyway, happy for what Ed achieved. 

I know I'm at risk of being blocked & flamed but I don't get why some of us can't stan for others while stanning for Gaga. The hate for Ed and Katy is just mindblowing (especially Katy, since it's pretty much established Katy/Gaga are allies instead of enemies(election & SB)). These fan wars are hurting Gaga's image as well, it'll make the other fans hate her too. Imagine if Ed's fanbase all stan Gaga and buy Million Reasons :giveup::giveup:

Now, stream Million Reasons on YouTube and Spotify! :trollga::trollga:

I guess I just don't like his personality and his songs have weird shady misogynist vibes.

It's not that he's not talented, it's just what he projects to the world.

LordEnigma
16 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

The thing is that you don't really know how much they would sell if their albums were released years ago so you can't say that they didn't suffer from the sales climate

When it comes to Adele.... I don't know though. She had the largest first week sales in the U.S. since Nielsen started tracking point-of-sales music purchases in 1991.

The other artists I agree with.

Archived