throwback

Gaga SNL Oct. 3, 2009

Ronk

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

back then i remember thinking that it was one of those performances where her natural voice really shined through. compared to her recent live performances, it's not even that great. i i mean it's very good, but damn, her voice and technique have improved so much that it's now beyond. she truly is one of the GREATEST voices of the modern age. feels so good to know i've ben stanning talent since the very beginning. :classy:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Xoxo Adriana

The LoveGame SNL performance is my favorite of all her performances, its so iconic :emma:

latest?cb=20130530112414

EmiRivington

THAT IS A LOOK :icega: 

And also the beginning of TFM era :giveup:

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

I love the "early" performances from TF\TFM. Not everything has to be about vocals, but the production and everything else... it was magical

For some reason I never saw this until years after it was performed. It's cute!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

YourWhiskyMouth

THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? The performance is so bizarre in the best ways. The drums, the synths, the dancing, the drama, everything was so random but it came together perfectly! This was so unlike any other performance I've seen from her. It really goes to show how incredible Paparazzi is by how it can be altered so many different ways and still sound epic and fresh.

I do have to wonder how people back then saw performances like this and still had no idea she could sing? Her vocals are theatrical perfection.

Ronk
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? The performance is so bizarre in the best ways. The drums, the synths, the dancing, the drama, everything was so random but it came together perfectly! This was so unlike any other performance I've seen from her. It really goes to show how incredible Paparazzi is by how it can be altered so many different ways and still sound epic and fresh.

I do have to wonder how people back then saw performances like this and still had no idea she could sing? Her vocals are theatrical perfection.

This was before I started following Gaga, but I still don't know why I never saw it in historical posts.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived